Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-15-2008   #1
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Streaming the Texans-Saints game

I asked this question before, but didn't completely understand, so I will ask it again. Is there a way to stream (for free) the Texans-Saints game on Saturday?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #2
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: Streaming the Texans-Saints game

http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ZURL=%2F...iotsgiants.php

http://www.ehow.com/how_2117363_watc...line-free.html

Here are two sites I found, not sure if NFL.com has that option. I know MLB.com has one where you can watch the MLB games.

Scratch that, I just check NFL.com and they DO have a streaming option, but its not available in the US...riddle me that?

Good Luck!
Old 08-15-2008   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 62699 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Depends if you want it to be legal or not?
Old 08-15-2008   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

How much does slingbox cost? Maybe I should get it and sling it to everyone. How does that work anyway?

My husband travels all the time and fills up the DVR. Could he watch stuff off the DVR while on trips? Because if yes, I will buy one in a heartbeat.

Last edited by GlassHalfFull; 08-15-2008 at 12:31 PM.
GlassHalfFull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #5
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
Scratch that, I just check NFL.com and they DO have a streaming option, but its not available in the US...riddle me that?

Good Luck!
Probably, it's only available where there are no big-money network contracts for NFL coverage.
Old 08-15-2008   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 62699 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
How much does slingbox cost? Maybe I should get it and sling it to everyone. How does that work anyway?

My husband travels all the time and fills up the DVR. Could he watch stuff off the DVR while on trips? Because if yes, I will buy one in a heartbeat.
Slinbox runs around $100ish. You can only access it on one computer at a time

DVR only works while plugged into the subscribers cable network. If you disconnect the cable, it no longer functions.

You COULD DVR it and use a usb firewire connection to transfer the video feeds to a computer, burn them to DVD< then watch them that way
Old 08-15-2008   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

www.channelsurfing.net . It will probably require you to install a player to watch the game.
Sponsored links
Old 08-15-2008   #8
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

If you need a foreign IP address - that is EASILY doable. Just proxy your way there and back stateside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #9
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

last week we were able to watch it on that justintv sportscenter thing, but it's because he was a Broncos fan streaming it.

Please update here if somewhere is found where we can stream the game...audio or video. Thanks!!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #10
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ZURL=%2F...iotsgiants.php

http://www.ehow.com/how_2117363_watc...line-free.html

Here are two sites I found, not sure if NFL.com has that option. I know MLB.com has one where you can watch the MLB games.

Good Luck!
I guess its to provide NFL for us poor suckers living outside the US. Fortunately, apart from me paying to see all Texans games live streamed, two of our TV channels here in Denmark show 3 games every sunday and the monday game live too. All the NFL I can eat!
Old 08-15-2008   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
If you need a foreign IP address - that is EASILY doable. Just proxy your way there and back stateside.
Make sure you do not have a US issued credit card too...
Old 08-15-2008   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195032 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
www.channelsurfing.net . It will probably require you to install a player to watch the game.
The Titans/Raiders game is now being streamed on this web site. Select the site, then scroll down where you see the NFL logo and the title identifying the game......enjoy

If you select site, then scroll down to "Next" for tomorrow's schedule, then scroll down to the NFL logo, you'll see the Indy game, the Jets/Redskins game (Favre), and 2 other games to be announced.

Last edited by CloakNNNdagger; 08-15-2008 at 07:46 PM.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I got nuthin.

Last year, I saw EVERY preseason game.

This year? 0-2. Our local(s) aren't showing it.

It's the Olympics fault. Pffftttt...
Old 08-15-2008   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
The Titans/Raiders game is now being streamed on this web site. Select the site, then scroll down where you see the NFL logo and the title identifying the game......enjoy

If you select site, then scroll down to "Next" for tomorrow's schedule, then scroll down to the NFL logo, you'll see the Indy game, the Jets/Redskins game (Favre), and 2 other games to be announced.
Yeah, pretty much this is what I watched when I worked during the night games. It's a pretty reliable site, but you do have to install TVUplayer on some of the streams.
Old 08-16-2008   #15
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195032 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Yeah, pretty much this is what I watched when I worked during the night games. It's a pretty reliable site, but you do have to install TVUplayer on some of the streams.
FYI, today's streaming with this site added the Dallas/Denver game and the Green Bay/SF game to their programming this evening.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in Lufkin today and tomorrow, so unless I catch it up there, I'll watch it late Sunday when I get back. DVRs are a wonderful thing.

funny about this game, I'm interested in the beggining and the end to this one. Want to see how the 1st team is coming along, and am interested seeing how Brink does in the 2nd half. Sage will probably get more time this week, hope he's shaken off the rust.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #17
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Me too.
Old 08-16-2008   #18
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll post a link to the game if I can find one.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #19
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

I have Uverse and on the program guide it shows channel 13 (abc) showing Cleveland at Detroit tonight. What gives? I know it has to be the Texans game, but still...
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #20
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just realized that now that I am down in the Valley, Texans coverage is spotty at best. I won't get today's game. Will have to see when NFL Network replay is on.

Also, I looked into conflicts in scheduling with the Cowboys. I found the only week that the two teams will be on the same network at the same time will be in Week 17.

I really hope the Texans have a playoff birth wrapped up by that time.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read