Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2008   #1
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anyone going to Dallas

I have 2 lower level seats by me available. Friends only, sorry!
PM me today friday or they'll be gone.
Old 08-15-2008   #2
KingwoodTexansFan
KWTXN

Section: 605 Gridiron TEXAS!!!
Rep Power: 0 KingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone going to Dallas

We'll be there...but already have tickets.

We have blue lot parking... maybe we'll run into you. I'm trying to talk my buddy into driving his truck with the "19T10" license plates but he's worried it might not be recieved very well there!

Come on by and have a cold one with us!

Old 08-15-2008   #3
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Great! We'll be parking at the college. My new truck is the same color as 19t10. and my plates are personalized also, we've never had any trouble even with all the garb on the rear window,
Shatter football
"yellow lot in a pot" sticker
two other stickers
Our seats are sec 4 on the rail, that's the vistor tunnel section. Come find us!
Old 08-15-2008   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingwoodTexansFan View Post
I'm trying to talk my buddy into driving his truck with the "19T10" license plates but he's worried it might not be recieved very well there!

I am not sure that Dullass fans are smart enough to figure that out. His truck should be safe.
Old 08-15-2008   #5
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The wife and I are heading up on Friday. I have blue parking and am sitting in section 3 and would love to find some Texan fans to tailgate with in hostile territory.
Old 08-17-2008   #6
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I am heading down on Friday. I am hopping to find cash parking...I am sitting in section 18. I hope to run into some Texans fans. What time does the gates open?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008   #7
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't believe anyone would still be making 19-10 a rally cry in 2008. If that's the best you can do six years after the fact, that's pretty sad testimony. Dallas fans cared about that game in 2002, whether they admit it or not, but they have long since purged the memory of Q and Curly Campo. I can assure you they don't give a rats ass any more. I suggest we do the same and try to come up with something more original, like making the playoffs once.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-17-2008   #8
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
I can't believe anyone would still be making 19-10 a rally cry in 2008. If that's the best you can do six years after the fact, that's pretty sad testimony. Dallas fans cared about that game in 2002, whether they admit it or not, but they have long since purged the memory of Q and Curly Campo. I can assure you they don't give a rats ass any more. I suggest we do the same and try to come up with something more original, like making the playoffs once.
If it weren't our first game ever, I don't think it would be so big. It was against Dullass, which made it sweeter, but I don't see Texans fans going over the top as they (we) were back then.

It made for a great memory and it meant the world to us then. Hard to totally forget and harder still to hold back the pride in the team and the fans.

It doesn't bother me if a fans spits out that score.
Old 08-17-2008   #9
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
If it weren't our first game ever, I don't think it would be so big. It was against Dullass, which made it sweeter, but I don't see Texans fans going over the top as they (we) were back then.

It made for a great memory and it meant the world to us then. Hard to totally forget and harder still to hold back the pride in the team and the fans.

It doesn't bother me if a fans spits out that score.
I have a weird recollection of that game...I was and am a huge Cowboys fan and I remember thinking how embarassed they should be...not that the Texans weren't NFL quality..I don't mean that...but that they should be embarassed that they just thought they could step on the field and win despite what I considered to not be a very good team. Sometimes you get your balloon popped and that was one of those nights for me.

And I remember that being my first time really thinking I would be a fan of the Texans...the enthusiam of the fans was infectious...I loved that Houston fans who had done NOTHING to lose their NFL team had embraced this new team with such joy...that was great to see. And I liked Coach Capers and Mr. McNair..I thought they had handled the new team and presenting the team to the city with alot of class so that was fun to see. It was good to see people having so much fun. And I knew that ultimately the Texans would be a better fit for Houston than the Oilers ever were.

That's just the way I felt. The 19-10 stuff gets old from a Cowboys fan perspective but I get it. I imagine the Bills fans still brag about their comeback over the Oilers.

Some games as a fan you don't forget.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #10
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Not sure where THAT came from, we make the trip because were fans and enjoy a road trip!
Win Win either way.
Old 08-18-2008   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

My wife and I will be there. I don't recall our seats offhand but we're going to be around the 50 yard line behind the Texans' bench.

Not sure where we're parking, yet. But we'd love to look you guys up and say "Howdy."

I'll be the guy in the #55 Texans Jersey that says Pencil Neck.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was going to go but I thunk about it and said nope I am not going to sit in that sweat hole one more time. so unless something strange happens I will not be going.
Old 08-19-2008   #13
KingwoodTexansFan
KWTXN

Section: 605 Gridiron TEXAS!!!
Rep Power: 0 KingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know what time the open the gates? Can't remember how many hours before kick-off.

We'll be sitting in Sect. 34 (lower corner on the Cowboys side) .

Ya'll come on by and visit us in the Blue Lot... just look for the Blue and Tan Expedition with the Gator Pit on the back!

Old 08-19-2008   #14
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure when the lots open up but we have a blue pass as well. I see that kingwood will be in the blue lot on friday but will anybody else?

I would love to get some kind of group tailgating going!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #15
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Not sure when the lots open up but we have a blue pass as well. I see that kingwood will be in the blue lot on friday but will anybody else?

I would love to get some kind of group tailgating going!!
I will be in the blue lot. Not sure what time I'm going to be able to get there, though.
Old 08-19-2008   #16
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingwoodTexansFan View Post
Does anyone know what time the open the gates? Can't remember how many hours before kick-off.

We'll be sitting in Sect. 34 (lower corner on the Cowboys side) .

Ya'll come on by and visit us in the Blue Lot... just look for the Blue and Tan Expedition with the Gator Pit on the back!

It was at one time 3 hours prior to kickoff.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #17
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I will be in the blue lot. Not sure what time I'm going to be able to get there, though.
Ditto for blue lot as well.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #18
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Ditto for blue lot as well.

So everybody going to the blue lot, are all of ya'll tailgating?
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
So everybody going to the blue lot, are all of ya'll tailgating?
My plan is just to walk around and look for Texans with food.

Old 08-19-2008   #20
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going. I will be 6th row around 40 yard line behind Cowgirls bench. SHould I wear my white Williams or Blue Jacoby hmmm.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read