Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Going to Tennesee and Cleveland and Oaktown

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
Who will I see there?

Sitting on the Texans tunnel in Tennessee, the dog pound 2nd row in Cleveland, front Row behind the raiders bench in Oaktown.

Who will I see there?

Sitting on the Texans tunnel in Tennessee, the dog pound 2nd row in Cleveland, front Row behind the raiders bench in Oaktown.

Joe, It would be cool to see you in Oakland. You can tailgate with us anytime! We are friendly, I promise. You guys treated us well in '04. It would be nice to return the favor.

Hey man I tailgate with Kingsford Kirk in the motor home lot. Come by and say hi or I will come by and say hi.

Damn Joe! Those are some damn good seats! How the heck did you manage to get tickets in the dawg pound?! Hope you shut those Browns fans up when you're there!

gtexan02,

Tennessee is a great time and the feeling of beating Bud in his duds is absolutely out of this world. The Tennesseeans are very gratious to Houston for recieving a team from here. They are very friendly and it is a great time altogether.

The browns is a different dog altogether. They are very loyal to the orange and brown. I will be with good friends aka Big Dog, Tony the mobile dawg, Dawg pound Mike or I would not be sitting in the dogpound. Either place should be great but Tennessee also has the night life to beat all, except NO, or Vegas.

I'm going to Nashville myself, got my tickets today in sec 111. Where are the best places to go for live music in Nashville?

I got the Joe Texan Package

as far as the night life if you make it down town your good

We start a night out when we get to town, get hold of me before we go

front Row behind the raiders bench in Oaktown.

Have fun with that one ... by that part of the season they are giving the tickets to the homeless in Oakland, getting them drunk and putting Raider T-shirts on them.*

*note while this seems like your typical Raider fan most actually own mobile homes or sleep at the Y.

I am going to Dallas this year and of course Nashville...

Please feel free to come tailgate with me. I have people there that go all out for games...One game we had lobster...and there is always soul food.

I will be going to a lot of Titans games this year so that cuts me out of many of the Texans games.

I would love to go to Cleveland this year though.

Have fun with that one ... by that part of the season they are giving the tickets to the homeless in Oakland, getting them drunk and putting Raider T-shirts on them.*

*note while this seems like your typical Raider fan most actually own mobile homes or sleep at the Y.

Yeah, sure.

Be it that it is but I know the trailer park where Nashville got started and I have been to Oaktown too. Seems Oaktown treats us Texans with a tailgate fit for a king while the tacks have us tailgate in a truckstop. If we are going to throw around insults then start another thread. I have a deep respect for the Raiders while I have no respect for Bud the Dud Adams

Be it that it is but I know the trailer park where Nashville got started and I have been to Oaktown too. Seems Oaktown treats us Texans with a tailgate fit for a king while the tacks have us tailgate in a truckstop. If we are going to throw around insults then start another thread. I have a deep respect for the Raiders while I have no respect for Bud the Dud Adams

Don't know the last time you went but O-Town has banned tailgating. To many routy fans/parties ...

*Price is Right loser music*

was there last year and will be back this year and tailgating with the winner of the Superbowl of Tailgating.

Don't know the last time you went but O-Town has banned tailgating. To many routy fans/parties ...

*Price is Right loser music*

I don't know where you get your information, but it it incorrect. And I might add that I joined this thread because I invited Joe to our tailgate. Hence tailgate parties.:pirate:
I am a season ticket holder. I ought to know. You just want to say something snotty and that's all you could think of. I won't get in a battle of wits with you because I would win by default. Plus that is not why I am here.

I don't know where you get your information, but it it incorrect. And I might add that I joined this thread because I invited Joe to our tailgate. Hence tailgate parties.:pirate:
I am a season ticket holder. I ought to know. You just want to say something snotty and that's all you could think of. I won't get in a battle of wits with you because I would win by default. Plus that is not why I am here.

Ah the battle of wits joke. Come on with a Chokeland Faider fan? Last I heard there were cracking down on all of the violence and drinking in the parking lot. Maybe it was temporary. As I probably goto one game a season there I was not 100% sure.

When do they stop serving beer now at the games?

Have you lit anyone’s coat on fire lately? Because my friend got his Browns jacket taken from him and it was lit on fire and thrown off of the second deck. Oh how about the Jets game where a guy in a Jets jersey got beaten by two guys while waiting to get into the luxury box (I actually witnessed that one). I have been to enough games to know the majority of the fan base is a disgrace to the NFL.

Generally I found that a lot of opposing fans LOVE Texans fans.

If you are from Texas and root for the Texans instead of the Cowboys, they figure you are good people.

Ah the battle of wits joke. Come on with a Chokeland Faider fan? Last I heard there were cracking down on all of the violence and drinking in the parking lot. Maybe it was temporary. As I probably goto one game a season there I was not 100% sure.

When do they stop serving beer now at the games?

Have you lit anyone’s coat on fire lately? Because my friend got his Browns jacket taken from him and it was lit on fire and thrown off of the second deck. Oh how about the Jets game where a guy in a Jets jersey got beaten by two guys while waiting to get into the luxury box (I actually witnessed that one). I have been to enough games to know the majority of the fan base is a disgrace to the NFL.

3rd quarter, Skippy.

Plus, I call BS on the rest of your post. Really I am not sure you have ever been to a game in Oakland. I have been there and I have been to Houston also, I have witnesses. I am not much of a thug. Anyway, if you wanna take this incredible Soccer Mom on, you've got a fight. You are so full of crap when it comes to real life. I don't buy a word of what you've stated. Yeah, sh*t goes down but it does in every stadium, every week. All you are spewing is what some of the media are telling you. Don't be a drone. I have a higher regard for your fanbase than you have shown me. Stop while it's the right thing to do.

I did not invite Joe to our tailgate to get a sh*tty response from anyone. Just so ya'll know. Your boy needs some guidance.

Your boy needs some guidance.

Whoa there, girlie. Don't lump him in with us. We have tailgated with you and had a great time and I have a deep respect for your fan base. You are welcome to our tailgate anytime. Some Raider fans like to play up the image but that is the Raiders persona, just as Cletus is the Titans persona.

What do you expect from a Titans fan?

3rd quarter, Skippy.

Plus, I call BS on the rest of your post. Really I am not sure you have ever been to a game in Oakland. I have been there and I have been to Houston also, I have witnesses. I am not much of a thug. Anyway, if you wanna take this incredible Soccer Mom on, you've got a fight. You are so full of crap when it comes to real life. I don't buy a word of what you've stated. Yeah, sh*t goes down but it does in every stadium, every week. All you are spewing is what some of the media are telling you. Don't be a drone. I have a higher regard for your fanbase than you have shown me. Stop while it's the right thing to do.

I did not invite Joe to our tailgate to get a sh*tty response from anyone. Just so ya'll know. Your boy needs some guidance.

calm down there you little go getter. I watched the raiders/titnas game last night and saw alot of promise with your team. Defense still looks strong and offense looks as though its finally coming on. This might be a game worth going and checking out this year. If I was a poor Texan I might make the trip out there just to check out Cali. If I do make it I'll look ya up.

Whoa there, girlie. Don't lump him in with us. Some Raider fans like to play up the image but that is the Raiders persona, just as Cletus is the Titans persona.

What do you expect from a Titans fan?

OMG!!! Ted, I didn't realized he was a Flamer. Flaming thumbtack that is. Sorry all. Now I understand his crappy attitude. In that respect,in my previous post I was referring to the Texans fanbase, not the Titans. They leave a lot to be desired. Anyway, sorry.

calm down there you little go getter. I watched the raiders/titnas game last night and saw alot of promise with your team. Defense still looks strong and offense looks as though its finally coming on. This might be a game worth going and checking out this year. If I was a poor Texan I might make the trip out there just to check out Cali. If I do make it I'll look ya up.

Thanks. And if you do ever come out you won't leave hungry, that's for sure!!

3rd quarter, Skippy.

I was in the Hole when the Titans played OAK in '04 .. yeah you blew us out but it was a good time. I am not saying all of you are bad just everyone who goes into the upper deck.

They closed down BART for fire works one night people almost over turned a bus.

The FREE bus that would take them back to BART

Sorry this is first hand stuff. Have lived in the SF BA all my life and anyone around here knows about the Faider Nation. Best things about the Raiders sucking is watching those stores go out of business.

Fans in the San Lendro O-Town area or creaps for the most part. If there colors were not silver and black 1/2 the fan base would leave ...

I have plenty of friends who are Raider fans ... if you are one of the few good ones my hat is off to you ... most are not that way.

I have plenty of friends who are Raider fans ... if you are one of the few good ones my hat is off to you ... most are not that way.

I highly doubt it. Serious though, we do have a section for smack talk and for you to be a jerk in. This had absolutely nothing to do with you running off at the mouth. If you want to to do that the Raiders go to there board. You tend to do this all the time but you have no respect for this board that lets you be an ass and say stupid **** all the time.

:texflag:

Appearantly Tack fan cannot listen or read. I was in no way intending this to be a call to put out the flaming thumb Tack but you Tack fan have just spewed yourself into disrespect just like Bud the Dud your saviour.

Do not worry Raiders I am coming to Oaktown and will enjoy every last minute of my time with the Raider Nation.

I am going to Cleveland with a buddy, I need to see if there are other seats around you Joe so I don't get my jersey riped off and lit on fire! lol

713-494-0597

keep that and I will be able to communicate with you in Cleveland.

call me, I willl get you into the best tailgate

Good to hear that another Texan will be in Cleveland... Where are you staying...I reserved at the Marriott in Key Center..

I looked at the weather for this upcoming weekend and it is looking cold...a high of 30ish with potential rain on Sunday.

Joe, I do need the tailgating info...

I am also going to the Cavs game on Sat, so that should be interesting.

Can't wait!!

Back