Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-10-2008   #1
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL Network Re-air of the Broncos Game Programming Alert!!!!!!

I don't know what's going on but my dvr has the re-air of the Broncos-Texans game to re-air at 4pm instead of 9pm. NFL Network still shows it at 10PM eastern.

Just a little heads up............

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network Re-air of the Broncos Game Programming Alert!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I don't know what's going on but my dvr has the re-air of the Broncos-Texans game to re-air at 4pm instead of 9pm. NFL Network still shows it at 10PM eastern.

My DVR shows Texans at Midnight?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #3
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

I don't know but a lot of Networks and radio stations have been screwing around with their programming and it seems like it always the Texans that are involved.

Old 08-10-2008   #4
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Tampa Bay v. Miami just started 4 minutes ago.. so I doubt the Houston replay will be on at 4 Central
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #5
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
Tampa Bay v. Miami just started 4 minutes ago.. so I doubt the Houston replay will be on at 4 Central
Okay I'll have to keep an eye on it. Thanks.

Old 08-10-2008   #6
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Actually that's what mine reads now. Now I have to wait another day to watch my Texans.

Old 08-10-2008   #7
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine shows 1am EST show time; so yes midnight CST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-10-2008   #8
Brando
Site Contributor

With all the crazy programming twist and turns, I'm going to tune it at 9PM anyway.

Old 08-10-2008   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
With all the crazy programming twist and turns, I'm going to tune it at 9PM anyway.
Yep. Me, too. It shows as 9PM on the NFLN website.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #10
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I had my entire freaking day planned around this game. I'm visiting friends on the east coast - and since they have NFLN, we were going to watch the game tonight. We went to the store, got food, drinks - we got all kinds of stuff to prep for the game.

We all just sat down with all our munchies and all our stuff ready to have a good time - and I'm looking at the Colts and Panthers??

Great. First ESPN screwed us with the yearbook show - now this. It's just wonderful. I'd like to thank NFLN for completely ruining AN ENTIRE DAY since we changed plans to be able to watch the game tonight. Thank you so so much for that.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #11
Brando
Site Contributor

Well it didn't come on at 9pm. I don't know why all these stations are changing the times. I guess it's The Brett Favre Effect.

It has been said something as small as the flutter of a Brett Favre's eyelash can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world.

Old 08-10-2008   #12
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I had my entire freaking day planned around this game. I'm visiting friends on the east coast - and since they have NFLN, we were going to watch the game tonight. We went to the store, got food, drinks - we got all kinds of stuff to prep for the game.

We all just sat down with all our munchies and all our stuff ready to have a good time - and I'm looking at the Colts and Panthers??

Great. First ESPN screwed us with the yearbook show - now this. It's just wonderful. I'd like to thank NFLN for completely ruining AN ENTIRE DAY since we changed plans to be able to watch the game tonight. Thank you so so much for that.
I feel your pain.....The radio station here in Corpus calls itself The Home of the Houston Texans and even said Friday it would air the game and they didn't! I getting sick of all these networks and radio stations screwing us around. Pisses me off.

Old 08-10-2008   #13
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

If anyone has an email for NFLN complaints or feedback or whatever, please fill me in. I have a long list of profanities I'd like them to review.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 08-10-2008   #14
DiehardChris
You betcha!

For the record - I've been out of town since Friday, so I didn't see the game the first time around. Now - I won't see it at all. It's great. I love it. I'm so, so effing happy right now.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 08-10-2008   #15
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
If anyone has an email for NFLN complaints or feedback or whatever, please fill me in. I have a long list of profanities I'd like them to review.
This is the best I could do. I will email them tomorrow.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read