Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2008   #21
Frosty
Rookie

Default Re: Prayer Request

Oh man, get well Sandy.... thinking about ya...
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #22
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 305 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

I just saw this thread.

Sandy, I am praying for you! I hope you are feeling better!

Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #23
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I just noticed this thread. Anything new on Sandy? If you're reading this Sandy let us know if there is anything we can do for you. If I lived down there I would be loading you up on the water.
I just got off the phone with DiapHer. They are still doing tests and she didn't have any more news. She is still at St. Lukes. Keep praying!

Love you grandma!! Kara...if you are reading this....call me if you want me to head down there!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #24
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Most definatly in our prayers I hope you feel better soon G'ma.
Old 08-10-2008   #25
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Like Kimberly said we really don't have any more news to report except her day has been consumed with testing and she is extremly worn out and tired. We will know more tomorrow once the doctors 'decide" to come in and read over her tests.

Continue to keep her and her family in your thoughts.
Old 08-10-2008   #26
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope you get well. Best wishes.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #27
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Like you said earlier to me Diapher it is Sunday and most likely they will not do anything until the morning.
Sponsored links
Old 08-10-2008   #28
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm praying for you Sandy. Get well soon!!!!!

Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #29
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

UP DATE:

Quote:
I just got off the phone with mom and the dr said she does NOT have clots....thank the good Lord above.
they are going to repeat her labs and some of the test they took when she first arrived (EKG and such) that were abnormal, along with the second part of the stress test and the echocardiogram.
she seems to be doing better with the news that is wasn't a clot. they are going to check her thyroid and suggested she have an EDG when she gets to her regular dr. (cause she refused to have it there).
we will know tomorrow after 5 if she gets to come home or has to stay. its going to depend on the test results.
ill keep ya informed
i had her check her phone and the volume had been turned down so she fixed it
kara
Old 08-10-2008   #30
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the update.
Old 08-10-2008   #31
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 7226 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #32
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

My prayers are extended for a good medical report and that SheTexan will be just fine and ready for the next game.

I saw her before the game began and was planning to walk over and say hi. At that time she was engaged in conversation with several people, then the stadium began to fill up so I decided to wait until after the game. Now I know why I didn't see her.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Marcie for all the updates and phone calls.

I tried to call Gma several times yesterday but she didn't answer. Either she was gone for tests or the fiesty SheTex had the nurses rip the phone out of the wall... Anyway, if anyone hears anything let me know.

Love ya Gma!!!
Old 08-11-2008   #34
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Grandma Get well,

I sure hope little Bethany is up there visiting you cause she was really upset for you, You could tell who her Grandma was.
Old 08-11-2008   #35
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are wonderful friends, keeping everyone posted. She is so loved and she should know that prayers are flying with the angels in her direction!

I love you GMA, my thoughts are with you!
Nutswife
Old 08-11-2008   #36
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw this and our prayers are with you !! get well!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #37
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull3 View Post
I love this type of post. In a world that had 10,000 fans show up for a mere man, Brett Favre, it's always good to see a post for prayer to the only one able to heal She Texan. My prayers are with you and to God be the Glory!
The hell with Brett Favre would have 30,000 friends showing up for her!!
Old 08-11-2008   #38
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

psssst....also since Grma' isn't reading the boards at the moment and I will just so happen to leave this one out when I read them to her . This coming Saturday the 16th is her birthday so get your special birthday greetings in order I better make two depending on her heart condition
Old 08-11-2008   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

She needs to read the boards............ OR answer her phone. I will settle for the latter..
Old 08-11-2008   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Just got off the phone with Marcie. She was finally able to talk to Gma. No real updates yet, but Marcie will post something later after she talks to Gma again in a little while...

Gma likes her doctors so far, so no one has gotten their a$$es whooped yet. Although, she is hoping to get released soon so she can see her own doctors...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read