Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-20-2004   #21
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Point taken but there are others that have and were damn good as well. Besides.....D.D. is no Earl Campbell...
Old 12-20-2004   #22
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
Remember Earl Campbell? He never showed emotion. But damn he was good.
I'd like to see his emotion as he ran over people and they did this
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224191 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTexans08
Another example of a guy that shows emotion and goes in like the Incredible Haulk is Antowain Peek.....love the passion he puts in his game!!
I like Peek's emotion, but he has to tone it down and focus it between the whistles. He is going to get flagged for multiple personal fouls as he keeps on getting in fights on almost every special teams play, etc.

Loved seeing Carr bone up on the OL. I have never been one to give Carr much credit for getting sacked 76 times his first year, but that is his currency with the OL--it is time for him to tell them I put up with you guys trying to pull things together, it is time to stop trying and start performing. The OL played decidedly better after his outburst.
Old 12-20-2004   #24
gcolby
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansCanes
...maybe the worst drive in the history of the nfl: 1) illegal touching 2)delay of game 3)timeout 4)dropped pass 5)intentional grounding in the endzone for a safty, that was terrible.

Nahhh. I think that 2nd half drive, Texans @ Jets, where we went backwards like 40 yards in three plays qualifies for Worst Drive in NFL History

Just my opinion.
gcolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #25
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Peek is the personification of passion. I see that guy get on everybody's case. It wouldn't suprise me if he got into it with a ball boy from an opposing team.
Old 12-20-2004   #26
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
......... maybe the worst drive in the history of the nfl: 1) illegal touching 2)delay of game 3)timeout 4)dropped pass 5)intentional grounding in the endzone for a safty, that was terrible.
Stop stealing lines! I believe Bill Walton has the patent on that saying. *lol*
Old 12-21-2004   #27
TexansCanes
All Pro

Quote:
Nahhh. I think that 2nd half drive, Texans @ Jets, where we went backwards like 40 yards in three plays qualifies for Worst Drive in NFL History
i didn't get to see that game so maybe you're right
Old 12-21-2004   #28
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i didn't get to see that game so maybe you're right
Shame, you missed an all time classic. I swear they were moving back so "efficiently" that it almost looked intentional. If they could go forward that fast on a regular basis we'd be playing for a first round bye right now.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read