Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-08-2008   #61
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mike Bell waived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Geee, talk about some irony. Where are all those guys that bashed and attacked me for saying that I was against bringing him in, because he wasn't any good?
That's not irony
Old 08-08-2008   #62
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Plus the fact that once Bell was signed, Chris Brown miraculously started practing. Coincidence? Don't think so.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #63
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24551 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
We haven't even played our first preseason game yet and the injury bug is here.
i think it's a bit early to jump onto the oh my god here comes the injury bug thing. it's football. people are going to get hurt. no question we are ALL hyper sensitive about injury's because of our history BUT, it's important to remember that all our starters are healthy and for the most part we haven't had many injuries at all. the ones we have had have been very minor. the recent developments with salaam are really the first point of concern. before his injury we were doing fine with depth. even with weary and jackson sidelined.

no doubt, salaam's injury is probably the most substantial one as far as how it effects the depth chart. suddenly, we're pretty thin at LT. But otherwise, we've been pretty healthy.

i don't think we need to freak out because we are "riddled with injuries" or anything like that. we lost our backup LT for a few weeks at this point. we're ok at guard depth without weary. it would be prefered to have him in the mix pushing for a spot but we're ok without him.

i'm going to remain optimistic.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #64
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
You should run down to Kirby Drive and put in an application. I heard the Texans are hiring geniuses all the time.

And I don't know if you deserve a ribbon or a medal but you do deserve a sign.
I might consider that Roc Hoover.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #65
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Salaams injury should sure silence a lot of our 1st round pick critics
Old 08-08-2008   #66
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
They call me.....Mr. Glass...

Signed,

Darius Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
^ Im guessing he meant to type Chris Brown
If that is the case, been there, done that:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=36

Old 08-08-2008   #67
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24551 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Texecutioner;

just curious... do you actually type the little "{b} and {/b}" each time you post something or do you have a special key that makes it worth your while?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-08-2008   #68
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
Texecutioner;

just curious... do you actually type the little "{b} and {/b}" each time you post something or do you have a special key that makes it worth your while?
Does the bold somehow hurt you? Does it tingle or something? If it bothers you that much which it shouldn't just ignore the post and pass it on. Pretty simple. I come here to talk about Houston sports. Not listen to you whine about bold font.
Old 08-08-2008   #69
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Does the bold somehow hurt you? Does it tingle or something? If it bothers you that much which it shouldn't just ignore the post and pass it on.
As I've said before, you have no idea how many people ignore the majority of your posts. If you post something that's longer than a few sentences, I generally ignore it because I don't like people yelling in my face. And putting an entire post in bold is yelling in people's faces. Even if you post something short, I generally ignore it. But I didn't ignore this one because you were responding to someone who was complaining about the bold text in your posts. And I think this isn't the first complaint in the past couple of days.

Posting bold like this is also going to make some people automatically respond negatively to your posts because you're being rude. Your posts look like trolling.

You really should get over yourself and this "I have a signature of posting in bold that makes me stand out from everyone else" and start posting normally.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #70
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Geee, talk about some irony. Where are all those guys that bashed and attacked me for saying that I was against bringing him in, because he wasn't any good?
Would you like a cookie?

And could you say it a little louder? I can't hear you.
Old 08-08-2008   #71
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Does the bold somehow hurt you? Does it tingle or something?
Lot's of folks have explained it to you. Bold is the internet equivalent of shouting and is oft considered rude. Pretty simple. Of course you can continue to do so, but expect folks to keep commenting as well.
Old 08-08-2008   #72
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Since we're handing out medals - anyone care to throw one my way? I need to even out my rack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #73
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Lot's of folks have explained it to you. Bold is the internet equivalent of shouting and is oft considered rude. Pretty simple. Of course you can continue to do so, but expect folks to keep commenting as well.
Fixed for humors reasons.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 08-08-2008   #74
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

aHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old 08-08-2008   #75
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
As I've said before, you have no idea how many people ignore the majority of your posts. If you post something that's longer than a few sentences, I generally ignore it because I don't like people yelling in my face. And putting an entire post in bold is yelling in people's faces. Even if you post something short, I generally ignore it. But I didn't ignore this one because you were responding to someone who was complaining about the bold text in your posts. And I think this isn't the first complaint in the past couple of days.

Posting bold like this is also going to make some people automatically respond negatively to your posts because you're being rude. Your posts look like trolling.

You really should get over yourself and this "I have a signature of posting in bold that makes me stand out from everyone else" and start posting normally.
All I see is a few people whining over bold font, without an argument to make on the topic. No counter points, no rebuttal, no anything.

And I'm the troll? Sorry, but that's a little backward. I've politely said to ignore it and go. Told you before, but you still make an issue of it. It isn't being rude, it doesn't hurt you, nor does it come off as anything. Why can't you just let it go and move on to the topic?
Old 08-08-2008   #76
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Since we're handing out medals - anyone care to throw one my way? I need to even out my rack.
I already gave my ribbon to Texesuctioner, but I gave you + Rep to help even out your rack. LMAO!
Old 08-08-2008   #77
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I already gave my ribbon to Texesuctioner, but I gave you + Rep to help even out your rack. LMAO!
I figured my lucky penny would join in at some point.
Old 08-08-2008   #78
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All I see is a few people whining over bold font, without an argument to make on the topic. No counter points, no rebuttal, no anything.

And I'm the troll? Sorry, but that's a little backward. I've politely said to ignore it and go. Told you before, but you still make an issue of it. It isn't being rude, it doesn't hurt you, nor does it come off as anything. Why can't you just let it go and move on to the topic?
People aren't talking to you on topic because they're not reading your posts BECAUSE YOU'RE SHOUTING. If you would post like a normal person instead of like some silly little child, maybe people would try to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Unfortunately, this is a MB and not a newsgroup. In a newsgroup, I'd have put you on my ignore list so that I don't see any posts by you.

I mean, really. Why are you posting in bold? Because it's your signature "style"? Grow up and lay off the bold button.

Now, I'm going to go back to just ignoring you so if you respond to this, don't expect a response back.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #79
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Bell waived/Torrin Tucker signed

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #80
PapaL
Loose Screw

For those that do wish to ignore someone; click on their public profile and select "Add <username> to Your Ignore List".

It's on the right side of the pade under current activity.

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read