Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jersey Color/Fan Colors

stevn8r

Zombie
I know it is only pre-season but, is there a certain color we are supposed to wear Saturday night?
I seam to remember it being on the Texans web site(ie liberty white kick off). Can't seem to find it.

Texan Bill will be wearing his pink halter top, daisy dukes and red cowboy boots......so he says. :photos:

Texan Bill will be wearing his pink halter top, daisy dukes and red cowboy boots......so he says. :photos:
Quit projecting your own frustrations on other people. Come out already. People will accept you for who you really are. You love :hobie: and thats okay.

I KNEW IT !! TB is a :hobie: He almost had me thinking he wasn't !!
Don't listen to HOU-TEX. He's going through that 'projection' phase that 'they' (not that there's anything wrong with it) go through.

Quit projecting your own frustrations on other people. Come out already. People will accept you for who you really are. You love :hobie: and thats okay.

Don't listen to HOU-TEX. He's going through that 'projection' phase that 'they' (not that there's anything wrong with it) go through.

Which thong will you be wearing with your daisy dukes? It's got to look good when it's hangin out the top of your jorts.:chickendance:

omg128619121402846405.jpg

Will the two of you just get it over with, and get married already. Y'all pick at each other like an old married couple... :)
J-Love, my ass...

j/k

Back