Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-21-2004   #21
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
I hate when I have to explain this but my Stroud comment was sarcasm 88 (My Del Rio comment wasn't).
Need to keep this guy handy aj.. .. lol

Quote:
Stroud was getting on Darius
..one thug giving another tips..?? They are a sorry bunch!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004   #22
Demon
Rookie

Angry

I think a lot of teams are a little tired of Jax antics. The Texans can whip them. I think it will happen. I don't like the Jags at all!!!
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004   #23
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Darius is a thug. I don't think Henderson or Stroud should be lumped into the same category with him. They may have crossed "the line" on an occasion or two, but Darius travelled 10 yards past "the line." He did something dirty then laughed about it.

Del Rio didn't show any class either in this incident either.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #24
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsbch
So are you guys ready for your annual shut out?

swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #25
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

My first thought on seeing this...

Quote:
...was "Well, looks like we were. Someone forgot to tell the Jags fans though that it was their turn to get shutout"

That and "Oh cool, the Jags are going to let us shut them out every year from now on! What a great bunch of guys!"

Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #26
Keldar
Veteran

Quote:
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read