Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-07-2008   #1
KEO
TEXANS BABY!!!!

Section: 122 C
Rep Power: 0 KEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to KEO
Default MARIO on JIM ROME TODAY!!!

Make sure you tune in. 610am at 11-2
KEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: MARIO on JIM ROME TODAY!!!

someone find out which hour he'll be on and post it. please?
Old 08-07-2008   #3
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

awesome, im going to try and catch it.
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

so... has rome announced which hour mario will be on?
Old 08-07-2008   #5
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
so... has rome announced which hour mario will be on?
3rd hour
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #6
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
3rd hour
Thanks, I'll turn it off until then. Dunno why.. I have a hard time listening to Rome and the 610 crew outside of the season...
Old 08-07-2008   #7
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Thanks, I'll turn it off until then. Dunno why.. I have a hard time listening to Rome and the 610 crew outside of the season...
Rich, Matt and the Lunchtime Eaters are the only ones i cant stand to listen to on 610.. they stumble through every one of their sentences and get so much crap wrong that i find myself screamin at the radio on the way home.. not to mention they love the smell of their own farts.

Jim Rome has several things that crack me up on his show including his rants on things or people he cant stand.. like softball guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfqbR8Ujlk
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2008   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
3rd hour
thanks, sir.
Old 08-07-2008   #9
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Should be on around 1:30 P.M. or so.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #10
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't listened to Rome in a long time ......... I will however listen to the Mario segment.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #11
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Should be on around 1:30 P.M. or so.
Yes, Rome said sometime in the 1:00-2:00 slot.

I can't listen, either, so I hope someone posts what was said.
Old 08-07-2008   #12
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's do a message board pool on how many times Rome says Reggie Bush/Vy's name.

I'll go with 5 Reggies and 2 VYs

I hate you Jim Rome......
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #13
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Rich, Matt and the Lunchtime Eaters are the only ones i cant stand to listen to on 610.. they stumble through every one of their sentences and get so much crap wrong that i find myself screamin at the radio on the way home.. not to mention they love the smell of their own farts.

Jim Rome has several things that crack me up on his show including his rants on things or people he cant stand.. like softball guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfqbR8Ujlk
I'm with you. Rome makes me laugh daily. The drivetime guys make me want to text every 5 seconds with their lack of knowledge and babbling. Especially Matt.
Old 08-07-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this going to be streamed live on the net?

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 08-07-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #15
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Is this stream live on the net?
Yes--Link
Old 08-07-2008   #16
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i think 610 always streams live. i'm torn! i'm listening to sirius radio live from texans camp right now and they're on for another hour. ahhhh too much media coverage!!!!!

man are we out of practice down here.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yes--Link
Thanks!
Old 08-07-2008   #18
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Dork Radio 610 hasn't been a good station for some time now. The only show I find somewhat interesting is Adam Clanton, and its only an hour long. They are a good source for Texans news, thats about it. Just my opinion.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #19
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

How long do these commercials last? Geez, I have been listening like 10 mins and haven't even heard Rome's voice yet.
Old 08-07-2008   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
How long do these commercials last? Geez, I have been listening like 10 mins and haven't even heard Rome's voice yet.
Just curious, do you pick up Austin stations? College Station stations? Dullass??

If so; (Jim Rome affiliates: Affiliate List

ALICE KOPY-AM 1070

AMARILLO KPUR-AM 1440

AUSTIN KVET-AM 1300

COLLEGE STATION KZNE-AM 1150

CORPUS CHRISTI KSIX-AM 1230

DALLAS KHFX-AM 1460

EL PASO KHEY-AM 690

HOUSTON KILT-AM 610

SAN ANTONIO KTKR-AM 760

Curious because when I had to get it streaming, it didn't always work all that great..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read