Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-19-2004   #1
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jags dirty play

Did you catch Del Rio grinning after the Darius closeline shot to the head of Robert Ferguson? I've seen the Jags clothsline players over and over. Darius has been ejected.

Pitiful

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Typical Del Rio sanctioned Jags thuggery. Darius is a p.o.s. and should be suspended.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #3
AndreJ
All Pro

Yeah i just saw the replay, personally i dont see anything wrong with it i think its a man's sport and he took a nice hit. I've only been watching football for a few years are clothelines banned or somthing?
Old 12-19-2004   #4
AndreJ
All Pro

o ok. Yeah it did look like he cought him in about the chin and went up with it. What do yall think about that interception by deion grant? nice play if you ask me.
Old 12-19-2004   #5
texansfan88
All Pro

The jags and their coaches are some of the lowest class people I've ever seen. They're thugs and I hope they get it handed to them.

I honestly dont think I'd shudder if I saw Peek break Leftwich's leg next week.

I will be p.o'ed however if Henderson takes another cheap shot against us and nothing is done.
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #6
texansfan88
All Pro

AND del rio should be castrated. That's all
Old 12-19-2004   #7
AndreJ
All Pro

Lol yall see brett hit the ref with the ball?
Old 12-19-2004   #8
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Based on several plays by the Jags and their coaches reaction it looks like Del Rio sanctions such play. When is the league going to fine the players, coach and club for being THUGS?

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #9
whotex8
Rookie

Jags true colors are showing. This cheap shot... from the team that accused the Texans of playing dirty football after we kicked their kitty-litter-butts at Reliant on Battle Red Day. Texans are a classy bunch and don't play dirty.
Darius represents what most of the Jags team is. Cheap dirty playing. I am so glad he was ejected from the game. It sends a message. Hope he is suspended from playing next week too.
P.S. refs are such big glorified prima-d's wanna be's. Favre hit the ref with the ball because he stepped in front of the ball. ignorant ref, and he wanted to foul him.

Last edited by whotex8; 12-19-2004 at 08:02 PM.
whotex8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #10
texansfan88
All Pro

What pieces of trash the Jags are...I hope the Texans come out intense and just expose the **** out of em
Old 12-19-2004   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wasn't it Ferguson that Darius hit? What a bunch of low class thugs! They have officially become my most HATED team in the NFL, even over the girls!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #12
texansfan88
All Pro

yeah it was ferguson, last report was take to hospital to check head/neck

ESPN Radio reported no feeling in left arm

Sad..I hope Brett Favre speaks out against the Jags in the press conference
Old 12-19-2004   #13
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Ahh...and now we enter Jaguars week.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #14
texansfan88
All Pro

One day it will come back to get them
Old 12-19-2004   #15
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Laughing as Ferguson was laying on the ground, obviously very injured...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #16
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

And you know whats funny? When we gave them a small dose of their own medicene...they cried like babies.
Old 12-19-2004   #17
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Suspension Needed

A token fine will not mean anything. Would not suprise me if the Jags organization would pay the fine for him. Need to suspend that Jags POS a couple of games. Coach too for condoning it, he's a sorry POS too.
Old 12-19-2004   #18
Mistril48
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
The worst part was Del Rio laughing it up as soon as it happened. That was total classlessness.
I saw Del Rio laughing on the sideline.

I think the league needs to suspend both the player (Darius) and the coach (Del Rio - in view of his 'expressed approval') for a game, or two.

The announcers had just said the team was a reflection of their coach.
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #19
TEXANS84

Does anyone have the image of Stoud's clothesline on Carr?
Old 12-19-2004   #20
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
Yeah i just saw the replay, personally i dont see anything wrong with it i think its a man's sport and he took a nice hit. I've only been watching football for a few years are clothelines banned or somthing?
yeah dude, when you consider you can break a guys neck it's not cool

this hit disgusted me, and the look on del rio's face pissed me off beyond belief
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read