Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-06-2008   #121
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan fans in DFW - '08 watch parties

Is everyone out this weekend?

Sorry out about last weekend, the little one spent all day letting me see what he had for breakfast and lunch.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #122
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
Is everyone out this weekend?

Sorry out about last weekend, the little one spent all day letting me see what he had for breakfast and lunch.
yeah, we thought it was a kid issue. I am thinking that I need to go to a place close to save on driving as i have a ton of grading/writng that needs to get done.

Of course, which really means i will be sick of working by Sunday, so if there is a meeting I'll show up.
ArlingtonTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #123
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'm game for a meetup if y'all are, though I'm not sure where this time. Most likely first person to suggest the place gets to choose.

....BWW popped in my head as I wrote that.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008   #124
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Last call - y'all wanna meet up, if so - any particular place?
Old 11-08-2008   #125
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in for BWW. Which one do you all usually go to Grapevine or Irving?
Old 11-09-2008   #126
OzzO
.. and then?

We did Irving last time, I think I need to bail out for this one - some Daddy-do's I need to take care of.

Potentially out next week due to camping and then possibly turkey day / week (heading to Houston) - so tentative for me and the upcoming games.

Last edited by OzzO; 11-14-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-09-2008   #127
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm in for BWW. Which one do you all usually go to Grapevine or Irving?
We went to the new off McArthur earlier this year.

I am out for this week, still too much work to finish.
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2008   #128
OzzO
.. and then?

Alright guys, I'm a "possibly" this Sunday - depends how I come back from camping. I'll leave it your hands this week if you wanna do a GTG.
Old 11-14-2008   #129
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Alright guys, I'm a "possibly" this Sunday - depends how I come back from camping. I'll leave it your hands this week if you wanna do a GTG.
I have enough control of work if y'all are up to meeting this week. What about Ker's to keep it simple since there is some question for you?
Old 11-14-2008   #130
OzzO
.. and then?

Thar's fine with me, but being a noon game by the time I get back from camping - consider me about 30% chance of being there. I can guarantee a next week GTG though, before the t-day weekend kicks in the following week.
Old 11-14-2008   #131
grinch1134
Veteran

I will no my availability tomorrow morning. If Ozzo can't make it, Ker's in Arlington works for me if you don't want to go out to Irving. But I'll post more tomorrow.
Old 11-15-2008   #132
grinch1134
Veteran

Wow, I just saw my misspelling from last post. I'm in and I can make it to Ker's in Irving if that is where we want to go.

Hopefully we look good with this new run of division games.
Old 11-15-2008   #133
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Wow, I just saw my misspelling from last post. I'm in and I can make it to Ker's in Irving if that is where we want to go.

Hopefully we look good with this new run of division games.
Your plan works to go to Irving if Zach gives us a yes or Arlington if there is a no.
Old 11-16-2008   #134
grinch1134
Veteran

Not hearing anything, do you want to just go to Irving to play it safe?
Old 11-16-2008   #135
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Not hearing anything, do you want to just go to Irving to play it safe?
yeah that's fine
Old 11-18-2008   #136
OzzO
.. and then?

Well, considering - hope y'all had a decent time. Y'all up for this week's noon game v. the Browns (perhaps a W?) If so, where would y'all like to go - keeping in mind the Cowboys also play at noon and they'll be in Texas stadium.
Old 11-19-2008   #137
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Well, considering - hope y'all had a decent time. Y'all up for this week's noon game v. the Browns (perhaps a W?) If so, where would y'all like to go - keeping in mind the Cowboys also play at noon and they'll be in Texas stadium.
Not too bad a time all things considered.

What is easy for you to get to with Texas stadium traffic?
Old 11-19-2008   #138
OzzO
.. and then?

Actually, maybe I hit it at a good time - but even when we did Ker's every week last year, I was able to get in with no issue.

I'm coming from the NE side, so perhaps you tenured locals can better inform of stadium traffic.
Old 11-19-2008   #139
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Actually, maybe I hit it at a good time - but even when we did Ker's every week last year, I was able to get in with no issue.

I'm coming from the NE side, so perhaps you tenured locals can better inform of stadium traffic.
Last year, the Ker's exit for me was about one before the traffic got bad when I went through town and flips on 114 is fine also.

Overall, though I have very little feel for what it is like from your part of the metroplex as our sunday trip is really the only regular time I leave Arlington/Mansfield.
Old 11-19-2008   #140
OzzO
.. and then?

Yeah, I never really hit traffic, the Ker's exit was good for me as well. I never really experienced any major traffic game day last year or any time this year so far.

So, basically - I'm open to wherever this week, just wanted to take into account the same game time. Buffalo Joe's in post #12 seems interesting, but not sure how much of a hike that is for y'all and if their "family friendly". They look like a BWW place. Doesn't have to be this time, but perhaps one more spot to try.

Last edited by OzzO; 11-20-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read