Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-08-2008   #161
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan fans in DFW - '08 watch parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Let us know what area you will be staying.
20 & Forest Hill
Old 12-09-2008   #162
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
I will be at the game this weekend, so I'm out. Also, I just looked at the calendar and I'm out until next season as I am in Houston until New Years.

I'll be back for my punishment next season.
That's cool, we'll see ya next season. Thanks for showing up to some of the locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
20 & Forest Hill
Yikes! That's South Ft. Worth - like totally opposite of me. A-Tx, maybe that calls for a Flips or BWW? Twin Peaks may be a little far of a drive.

Last edited by OzzO; 12-09-2008 at 07:46 AM.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #163
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
That's cool, we'll see ya next season. Thanks for showing up to some of the locations.

Yikes! That's South Ft. Worth - like totally opposite of me. A-Tx, maybe that calls for a Flips or BWW? Twin Peaks may be a little far of a drive.
I would suggest Flips. although it probably won't have the crowd that BWW, probably easier to get to and it is unique to the area.
ArlingtonTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #164
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Flips is fine with me, and probably easier to get to for JBZ's sake
Old 12-12-2008   #165
OzzO
.. and then?

Well, apparently after so many edits, I cannot edit post #12 anymore. So, we're all on for Flips.

For those previous year's crew and a few noobs noted in this thread saying they would come out... only a few more games remain and A-Tx and I still have yet to see your mug (and to buy us a round).
Old 12-15-2008   #166
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Props to Arlington Texan and Ozzo for inviting to a nice establishment like Flip's. Really appreciate it fellas! I'll be back in the DFW for the next two weekends, so I look forward to catching the rest of the Texans games with you guys. Again, thanks for the invite and the hospitality. First two rounds of pitchers on me next time
Old 12-15-2008   #167
OzzO
.. and then?

Cool. It was great meeting ya and your cowboy-lovin friend. This coming weekend may be iffy as I think A-Tx is out of town and I have some relatives coming up... so we'll see what happens.

We may have to go out with a bang this year and hit Twin Peaks for the last game.
Sponsored links
Old 12-19-2008   #168
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Props to Arlington Texan and Ozzo for inviting to a nice establishment like Flip's. Really appreciate it fellas! I'll be back in the DFW for the next two weekends, so I look forward to catching the rest of the Texans games with you guys. Again, thanks for the invite and the hospitality. First two rounds of pitchers on me next time

thanks for coming out (even with the cowboy fan tag-a-long). Seriously, good meeting you. As OzzO said I am going out of town on Sunday. there is some chance i will out of town next week also, but we'll see.
Old 12-27-2008   #169
OzzO
.. and then?

Kinda last minute - but wanted to see if anyone wanted a last game GTG tomorrow (that Raiders "game" still deflates me). I'm still not a 100% definte, as I have some in-laws in town, but I may be able to break away if there was interest.

If this does happen, I was thinking to end it at Ker's. Post up if so.
Old 12-27-2008   #170
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Kinda last minute - but wanted to see if anyone wanted a last game GTG tomorrow (that Raiders "game" still deflates me). I'm still not a 100% definte, as I have some in-laws in town, but I may be able to break away if there was interest.

If this does happen, I was thinking to end it at Ker's. Post up if so.
Just found out that I am going to the game, so I am out.
Old 12-28-2008   #171
OzzO
.. and then?

Nice Christmas surprise - have fun, hope the Texans show up this time. I'll probably end up around the house.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read