Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-25-2008   #81
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan fans in DFW - '08 watch parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
I'm out this week, but I look forward to weeks to come.
hope to see ya soon and dont't be shy about making any suggestions for a meeting place.

Quote:
Let's do Ten Sports this go around. I don't think Hoth is joining us till Oct, so perhaps we could do BWW in his honor next game
Sounds good for both weeks and look to welcoming Hoth back into the fold.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #82
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Confirmed - 10 sports will show the game and is family friendly. At least "before midnight" but I think we'll be outta there by then.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #83
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

I would like to go, but I am rolling in a chair these days. There are some decent places around Mansfield that I used to go to that I could suggest.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #84
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Shoot, I'd pick you up, but you're waaaaay on the other side of Dallas from me. Post up your suggestions if you'd like, just as long as they're somewhat centered on the metroplex since we're at all points of this area.
Old 09-27-2008   #85
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
I would like to go, but I am rolling in a chair these days. There are some decent places around Mansfield that I used to go to that I could suggest.
I used to watch the game at No frills on Matlock as I live in way south Arlington. this week is probably not good as Mrs. AT is planning to go and we may not be headed straight home afterwards, but PM at some point so we can figure on how to either get you to some games or get close enough for ya.

Overall, there will be a couple of weeks where we either don't meet or I will have enough writing/grading to do where the hour or so time saved driving will be important to me.
Old 09-27-2008   #86
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright, I'm back in. I'll see ya'll at noon.

Texaninlild if you live near 820 and 287, I could swing by and pick you up. PM me if you are interested.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #87
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Alright, I'm back in. I'll see ya'll at noon.

Texaninlild if you live near 820 and 287, I could swing by and pick you up. PM me if you are interested.
I really appreciate the thought guys, but I am probably not ready for an outing. Plus I am never allowed to drink again. Brain injuries suck.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2008   #88
OzzO
.. and then?

Not too shabby of a place, save for all the smoking Saint fans - glad they could get so excited off beating the Niners (now if we could just beat someone)... If I hear "who dat" one more friggin time.....

So, BWW next week? Hoth, you in?
Old 09-28-2008   #89
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Not too shabby of a place, save for all the smoking Saint fans - glad they could get so excited off beating the Niners (now if we could just beat someone)... If I hear "who dat" one more friggin time.....

yeah, "old" stomping grounds deserve a visit.

I liked Ten Sports Grill, good menu overall, but if it is Saints heavy that's not going to be much fun.
Old 09-29-2008   #90
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yey we got a 2 yard gain "Who Dat?".
Old 10-03-2008   #91
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post

Just checking are we going ker's or BWW???
Old 10-03-2008   #92
OzzO
.. and then?

I say the BWW in Irving that just opened, that Hoth mentioned in post #10. Close to 635 and N. MacArthur.

Buffalo Wild Wings
IRVING (#0103)
1200 Market Place
Irving, TX 75063
Phone: 972-432-0011
Old 10-05-2008   #93
ArlingtonTexan

I am going to need a couple of days before thinking about next week. After seven seasons of this, I finally think enough is enough, but I am sure that I will settle down after a spell.
Old 10-05-2008   #94
OzzO
.. and then?

Funny, cause I was thinking the same thing. Bad / good thing - this game was on local tv... misery loves company. I did like BWW though, that place can get a repeat business.

We'll play it by ear as the week progresses.
Old 10-09-2008   #95
ArlingtonTexan

Probably a good time for a bump concerning this week's game.
Old 10-09-2008   #96
OzzO
.. and then?

Ah ha! So, you wanna venture out again do ya? Glutton for punishment? I'm thinking of venturing out as well - cause sure enough, I don't go and I'll miss their FIRST win of the season (how sad is that).

How 'bout we just head to Ker's (perhaps to bring some mojo back and make it a little easier as well)?

... and where the HECK is Hoth and the rest of the DFW Texan fans. I mean A-Tx is nice and all, but just us showing up all the time... the patrons are starting to talk.

Old 10-09-2008   #97
grinch1134
Veteran

Which Ker's are ya'll talking about? I can't guarantee I will be there, but I can try. Always up for more pain. You have to be to be a Texan.
Old 10-09-2008   #98
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Which Ker's are ya'll talking about? I can't guarantee I will be there, but I can try. Always up for more pain. You have to be to be a Texan.
WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

Off NW Highway (we were there most weeks last year)
Old 10-11-2008   #99
grinch1134
Veteran

Are kids okay there? If so, I'm in at least for one half, hopefully two.
Old 10-12-2008   #100
OzzO
.. and then?

yeah, my kid has gone to every Texans viewing with me, I check that out when we hit new spots - to make sure family friendly.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read