Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-19-2004   #181
Mischief
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mischief Send a message via Yahoo to Mischief

Is this a game I should be glad I'm missing?
Old 12-19-2004   #182
AndreJ
All Pro

The score is 7-2 Texans and if we don't get field position back things are going to get real bad.
Old 12-19-2004   #183
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Well that didn't last long
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #184
AndreJ
All Pro

We got lucky their on that one now our field position should be a little better, or not.
Old 12-19-2004   #185
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

I told you, neither team can hold on to the ball past 20 sec...GEEEZZZZ
Old 12-19-2004   #186
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I swear, you watch Hutchinson's face and it just projects complete misery. He looks like he'd rather be doing anything that playing in Chicago in the cold right now.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #187
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans ball on their own 12. 3 more safeties and we're in trouble.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-19-2004   #188
AndreJ
All Pro

We desperatley need a first down.
Old 12-19-2004   #189
Dime
Hall of Fame

Not Wells fault... he had nothing to go to.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #190
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Carr needs to kick his Oline in the nuts.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #191
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Our pass protection sux
Old 12-19-2004   #192
AndreJ
All Pro

Their D-Line alone is winning this game for them.
Old 12-19-2004   #193
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to see Carr starting to get ticked off at his o-line. At least that's what it looks like.
Old 12-19-2004   #194
AndreJ
All Pro

We need another turnover.
Old 12-19-2004   #195
texansfan88
All Pro

WOOOO carr got fired up there, now the texans will get rolling
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #196
Hervoyel
The Right Track

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bears get 3 right now. At least it would break this starting in the shadow of our own goalpost rut we're in right now.
Old 12-19-2004   #197
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Peek was all over that run.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #198
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Yup, Peek can play the run to !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #199
AndreJ
All Pro

Theirs our man Peek with the open field tackle doing a good job. And yes i agree with a field goal too it would get us out of their endzone.
Old 12-19-2004   #200
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Our only consolation, from what i've seen, as much as O line sucks, the Bears suck even more...lol....They won't have the ball for long...They never do...Then again, neither do we...lol.....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read