Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2008   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need to swap Yellow parking pass for Blue - Baltimore game 9/14

Anyone out there willing to trade? I have season parking passes in Yellow but for this particular game I need to park in Blue. I can pay the price difference in the cost of the pass, not sure how much that is without looking into it, though.

Please respond to this post or PM me if you would like to do this. I prefer swapping but may also be open to purchasing a Blue pass and selling off my Yellow if I don't have any takers, so if you have an extra Blue please let me know what you are asking.

Old 08-01-2008   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need to swap Yellow parking pass for Blue - Baltimore game 9/14

Bumpity bump. Anyone...Bueller?
Old 08-01-2008   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Slacker...bailing on Yellow already? Enjoy the 200 degree pavement!

...just giving you a hard time...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Slacker...bailing on Yellow already? Enjoy the 200 degree pavement!

...just giving you a hard time...
He he......that's okay, I have season long passes in Yellow, and that's the only place I took my wife, I thought it would be nice to take her by the Blue Crew this time around. I am not bailing, more than this one game, if I get a pass that is, if not I will be in Yellow and will try to hook up with you guys and others.
Old 08-01-2008   #5
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
He he......that's okay, I have season long passes in Yellow, and that's the only place I took my wife, I thought it would be nice to take her by the Blue Crew this time around. I am not bailing, more than this one game, if I get a pass that is, if not I will be in Yellow and will try to hook up with you guys and others.
I walked to Becks Prime for lunch today and when I got onto an asphalt parking lot, I could definately feel the temperature rise several degrees. The 1st thing that came to mind was that its gonna be hotter than hades next Saturday...gonna bring several changes of clothes.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Bump.
Old 08-23-2008   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Not much luck so far, still looking if anyone has a Blue pass.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read