Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-27-2008   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Peter King Wants Texans Fans To Give Him the Verbal Beatdown

Here's what I wrote at the I'm a Texan Club blogs about this. (all the links in the original but not in this post).

Quote:
In The Redskins Blog, Peter King makes this observation about Texans fans:

"The fans of the Houston Texans are not passionate. The fans of the Arizona Cardinals are not passionate. I mean, I came out here this morning, and all you see are people who are just NUTTY about the Redskins. They're out of their minds. They're crazy."

Lemme see. The Texans have sold out all their games since their existence, sell more season tickets than the Cowboys and already have some of the best tailgating in the league despite existing less than a decade. King is ill-served picking a fight with a fanbase who derives part of its passion from having football stolen from then and then restored by a miracle.

He wants to hear crazy from Texans? Not sure that is advisable but... come and take it. You don't mess with Texas, and you shouldn't mess with Texans fans.

Given what I know about the passion of Texan fans, he is speaking from ignorance. Ignorance of the facts, of course, is non-surprising from the typical national NFL columnist who has likely not bother to spend a Starbucks-sipping amount of time finding out anything of substance about our team.

If you read his quote in context, I believe he confuses passion for your team with being ill-mannered. In my opinion, Houston is the friendliest large city in America, but we are a prideful bunch, and we don't take insults lightly.

If he believes that expressing personal attacks vulgarities is important to demonstrate passion when responding to the typical stupid superficial things that national writers say about the Texans, I suppose people could do that. Personally, it is not my style.

But people show their passion for their team in different ways. I ask you please to email Peter King and tell him what you think about his opinion in whatever way you feel comfortable. Show him pictures of your Texans stuff, your tattoos, tell him stories, invite him to your tailgates, give him a piece of your mind--show your passion. Please do it now, before you forget about it.

Here's the url of the link where he was quoted that you can reference his quote in your email: http://theredskinsblog.com/2008/07/2...king/#more-233. Let me know if you hear back from him.
Spread the word. You don't have to write much to him. Just let him know what you think. Hell, I think we should just sic SheTexan on him and call it a day.
Old 07-27-2008   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Peter King Wants Texans Fans To Give Him the Verbal Beatdown

Go Get Em She!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2008   #3
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"The fans of the Houston Texans are not passionate." - Peter King

You say Texans fans are not passionate? We have sold out all our games since we started to play in 2002. Why don't you visit Texans TC one day before you say we are not passionate about our team?!? You should also come out to a tailgate before the Monday Night Football game against Jax or any other game and see for yourself. Texans Pride!

That's what I emailed to him, I'll let you know if he responds.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Great e-mail.
Old 07-27-2008   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
That's what I emailed to him, I'll let you know if he responds.
Nice. Actually, I would like to read what others write him. Gary can give him the business like no other I bet. And tell him what Texans fans are all about.

I can't give you much but I will give everyone in this thread a rep who sends an email to King to tell him how it really is and either says what they said in general or cut and pastes it here.

If you look in the eyes of Texans fans who talk about how they became a fan, you can't tell me that Texans fans don't have passion about their team.

Spread the word. Let's get him a bunch of emails on the subject.
Old 07-27-2008   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Here's what I wrote at the I'm a Texan Club blogs about this. (all the links in the original but not in this post).

Spread the word. You don't have to write much to him. Just let him know what you think. Hell, I think we should just sic SheTexan on him and call it a day.

Yep, he just messed with big GRANDMA!!! That boy needs a keyboard lashing, and I'm just in the mood to do it!! NOT safe to mess with my TEXAN friends!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

I'm on my way to give him a piece of my mind. I'll use some of the New York from my mom. That will get him.
Sponsored links
Old 07-27-2008   #8
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Look out there is a new hurricane hitting the gulf called "SheTexan"
Old 07-27-2008   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 135487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I'm on my way to give him a piece of my mind. I'll use some of the New York from my mom. That will get him.
I just knew your mom had to have been from NY, when I spoke with her on the phone.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #10
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is no Question, it is a statement. I do not know where you get your knowledge but I can Guess, right up there with all the other criminals in Wasington. Who are you to tout your self as All knowing and saying that the Texan Fans are not passionate. I bleed battle red and challenge you to come to Houston any day of the week and I will produce for you as many passionate Texan fans as you desire, I need not even look at another article written by you as I know it is a Lie untill you can muster up enough manliness to step into the ring with Texan Fans. Man up or take your purse and leave the scene.

He did get a little under my collar
Old 07-27-2008   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Mine:

Quote:
Dear Mr. King,
I saw over at the Redskins blog (http://theredskinsblog.com/2008/07/2...king/#more-233) you made the blanket statement, "The fans of the Houston Texans are not passionate." I believe you think that because we don't slam you on a regular basis at the Mailbag.

You don't get much response from us because you rarely write anything about the Texans that is worth even an email. The MMQB is dead to us because you obviously know so little about our team and our fanbase. We are used to national NFL "experts" saying stupid, superficial, inaccurate, not-worth-commenting on stuff about our team.

But if you want us to hate your guts, well then, make ignorant generalized statements about how Texans fans have no passion. Generally, I prefer to demonstrate my passion by rooting at games, but if want me to prove how passionate I am about my team by hating your guts, I guess I could do that though it is not typically my style. (Please insert here as many personal attacks, vulgarities and whatnot as you require to prove my passion for my football team).

If you actually care to interrupt your Starbucks drinking long enough to know about Texans fans, and how much we care about our team, come visit us at a tailgate. (Our tailgating is known as being among the best in the league even though we've been around less than a decade).

I volunteer to take you around personally to meet some of the most dedicated fans in the NFL.

I'm sure you will be too busy covering teams you actually care something about. I'm okay with that because that this means you won't have the opportunity to say something stupid, superficial, inaccurate, not-worth-commenting on about the Texans. Just, please shut the bleep up about stuff you don't know anything about, like the passion Texans fans have for their team.

Have a lovely evening (or a really awful one, if saying such thing is required to be a dedicated fan of my team).
more more more emails......
Old 07-27-2008   #12
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mine:

more more more emails......

Well done TC! I must spread rep before.....yada yada.

I'll rep you when I can.

I too, will give rep out to those who email PK and post it here.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #13
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dear Mr. King,
I do believe an alien must have momentarily sucked your brain out of your head when you stated that Texan Fans have no passion.

You ever been to a pre game tail gate? You ever been inside the stadium and just looked around at the fans in their "fan attire?" You ever sit down and talk to one fan up close and personal?

As a Texan fan, I fly pretty much under the radar - yet - I have a complete Texan bathroom from shower curtain to soap dispenser, a Texan room with autographed helmets, caps, footballs. I have a Texan scrap book for every season since the beginning that I keep all year round - from the off season to the draft to training camp to the regular season. Right now, I have 3 Texan items in my front yard and my truck is a testament to Texan football.

I go to at least 2 and usually more away games. I have more hats and jerseys than I have "regular" clothes. I attend every home game and tail gate without fail. I am pretty well versed in football plays and players and can hold my own in most football conversations. And I'm pretty mild compared to many of the fans I know.
Since I do go to away games regularly, I can say that I am proud of the Texan fans who rarely exhibit the boorish behavior of other fans from around the league. Calling people/referees/opposing teams names isn't passion, it is rude.

Shame on you, Mr. King. You owe the devoted, passionate and absolutely wonderful Texan fans an apology for that little lack of passion comment.

And if you are ever down this way, please stop by my tail gate. This old lady will personally show you Texan Passion.
I just might have gotten a little carried away here. The more I wrote, the more Mr. King got on my last old person nerve.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #14
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

Whats this dude's email? I would love to give him the run down of what a Raging Bull Tailgate is all about...
Old 07-27-2008   #15
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

TC has a link in the first post in this thread.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #16
pittbull3
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 pittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden cover
Talking Re: Peter King Wants Texans Fans To Give Him the Verbal Beatdown

I understand what Peter King is saying to a certain extent. To me, the Houston fans are passionate about being at the games, supporting a winning team, and lets not forget what seems to be the most important, tailgating and drinking beer. But, from a stadium atmosphere of passion, if your not in the Bull Pen or remote parts of the stadium where the TRUE passionate fans are, it can be rather boring. Going to some of the staple franchises, Green Bay, Philly, Pittsburgh, NY, Oakland, it's completely a zoo. Your lucky to walk into a game and not be harrassed. Don't get me wrong, those stadiums have good people, but they truly believe in home field advantage, and treat the seating areas as their domain, within the confines of it being their team. At Reliant, Its good ol' Texas hospitality. It's more of a friendly event, rather than an intense defending of territory, at sports most fan needed sport.
But money is changing the game in the stands too! As backwards as it is, that's just the way it is. The money affect is happening all over the league, as I have seen this atmosphere change due to the economic environment. The "corporate fan", has taken control of the seating, rather than the hard working blue collar guy and gal over the years, in various stadiums and towns. PSL's and luxury boxes have changed the ownership approach, and limited tickets for passionate fans to single game seats, rather than season ticket packages that maintain fan continuity. For example, The Astrodome was just as intense as Pittsburgh, Oakland, or Philly, due to the hardworking guy, being able to afford the games. The blue-collar guys historically lived vicariously through their local team, and treated the stands as their playing field for 60 minutes, while the white collar guy was too important to make an appearance with "lower incomed fans" But as the financial climate changed, and the Oilers vacated, leaving the city without NFL football for years, it has to re-establish the passion that was lost, while doing so at "white-collar" corporate prices and demands. I can't tell you how many times I had different fans sitting around me at Reliant, never getting a chance to know them. Most times, they were corporation seats, with guys that came never wearing Texans gear or cheering. There used to be a time, like cheers, where "everyone knows your name" and the fan was your extended family. Face it, some of those fans are now with Tennessee or even with the hated Cowgirls!
Maybe when we start dominating, the fans will become more intense. The Cleveland Browns went through the same situation, but now you see a change in the atmosphere of their fan base. Winning breeds a ferocious fan environment!!! But until then winning becomes part of the Houston Texans culture, I think Peter is right.
pittbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008   #17
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
I just might have gotten a little carried away here. The more I wrote, the more Mr. King got on my last old person nerve.

This is what I'm talking about. Keep em coming. Here's a genius one by Keith at InTheBullseye.com. (formerly of HPF--so if you haven't found him yet, go check him out). Go read the original that has all the links in it because it is funnier.

Quote:
I Think I Think Peter King Hates Us
by Keith Weiland

Really, Peter King? Texans fans are not passionate about their team? Really.

Texans fans hail from the great football state of Texas. No, we donít care much for girls field hockey and lattes here. We care for Friday Night Lights and the church of pigskin. We worship at the temple of football, and our temple is named Reliant Stadium.

Weíve kept the faith, jamming the pews game after game, even after five years of Mr. Mittens under center. Carolina couldnít hang with us on that one, Peter King.

Donít mistake the ineffectiveness of an expansion team with your perceived apathy of a informed, sophisticated fan base. Houston fans havenít had a playoff team in fifteen years, yet there will be more than 70,000 fanatics in attendance at our home opener thinking this is finally the year.

Out of our minds? Nope. It will be our year.

In fact, Texans fans deserve bonus points for going at this with such passion a second time around. We were once jilted by the NFL, Peter King, and we still get no respect from national media blowhards for standing up to an over-zealous owner wearing a possum on his head. Yet here we are again, at the altar of professional football, praying on Sundays, keeping the faith. Now thatís ďNUTTYĒ. Just ask Los Angeles. And whatís more, thatís better than just passion, thatís resilience fueled by passion.

Iím a Texan, Peter King, and youíre not, so donít knock what you donít understand. Texans fans have suffered like no other NFL fan before them, and weíre still here, as indestructible as ever. What doesnít kill you only makes you stronger, and the great fans of the Houston Texans are as strong as they come.
Exactly!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

I raise a cold beverage in the direction of this post.
Old 07-27-2008   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll write mine tomorrow, I gotta get to bed right now, but I will sleep on it and should be good and fired up by mornin'.
Old 07-27-2008   #19
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull3 View Post
I understand what Peter King is saying to a certain extent. To me, the Houston fans are passionate about being at the games, supporting a winning team, and lets not forget what seems to be the most important, tailgating and drinking beer. But, from a stadium atmosphere of passion, if your not in the Bull Pen or remote parts of the stadium where the TRUE passionate fans are, it can be rather boring. Going to some of the staple franchises, Green Bay, Philly, Pittsburgh, NY, Oakland, it's completely a zoo. Your lucky to walk into a game and not be harrassed. Don't get me wrong, those stadiums have good people, but they truly believe in home field advantage, and treat the seating areas as their domain, within the confines of it being their team. At Reliant, Its good ol' Texas hospitality. It's more of a friendly event, rather than an intense defending of territory, at sports most fan needed sport.
But money is changing the game in the stands too! As backwards as it is, that's just the way it is. The money affect is happening all over the league, as I have seen this atmosphere change due to the economic environment. The "corporate fan", has taken control of the seating, rather than the hard working blue collar guy and gal over the years, in various stadiums and towns. PSL's and luxury boxes have changed the ownership approach, and limited tickets for passionate fans to single game seats, rather than season ticket packages that maintain fan continuity. For example, The Astrodome was just as intense as Pittsburgh, Oakland, or Philly, due to the hardworking guy, being able to afford the games. The blue-collar guys historically lived vicariously through their local team, and treated the stands as their playing field for 60 minutes, while the white collar guy was too important to make an appearance with "lower incomed fans" But as the financial climate changed, and the Oilers vacated, leaving the city without NFL football for years, it has to re-establish the passion that was lost, while doing so at "white-collar" corporate prices and demands. I can't tell you how many times I had different fans sitting around me at Reliant, never getting a chance to know them. Most times, they were corporation seats, with guys that came never wearing Texans gear or cheering. There used to be a time, like cheers, where "everyone knows your name" and the fan was your extended family. Face it, some of those fans are now with Tennessee or even with the hated Cowgirls!
Maybe when we start dominating, the fans will become more intense. The Cleveland Browns went through the same situation, but now you see a change in the atmosphere of their fan base. Winning breeds a ferocious fan environment!!! But until then winning becomes part of the Houston Texans culture, I think Peter is right.
I don't think you need to be an a-hole to prove that you are passionate about your team. Some of the biggest NFL fans in the league have friendly fanbases.

He is not right. He made a generalized statement about our entire fanbase saying that Houston Texans fans are not passionate. Because we don't call him names in his Mailbag because he never writes anything worth commenting on.

The Texans have culled the herd. The people who are Texans fans are fans of the team because they want to be. They aren't fans of just one player or fairweather fans because we haven't had much clear skies. They are fans because they love the game and they love their team.
Old 07-27-2008   #20
pittbull3
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 pittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
I don't think you need to be an a-hole to prove that you are passionate about your team. Some of the biggest NFL fans in the league have friendly fanbases.

He is not right. He made a generalized statement about our entire fanbase saying that Houston Texans fans are not passionate. Because we don't call him names in his Mailbag because he never writes anything worth commenting on.

The Texans have culled the herd. The people who are Texans fans are fans of the team because they want to be. They aren't fans of just one player or fairweather fans because we haven't had much clear skies. They are fans because they love the game and they love their team.

I agree. You don't have to be an a-hole. But, it is widely accepted and perceived that you should, in order to be a good fan. I have personally seen a difference though in passion, and every visiting fan says the same thing. Fun event to be at, but really not the greatest fan base with passion yet. I have friends that have come from Pittsburgh, KC, Indy, Oakland, NYC, Philly, and Tampa, all saying the same thing. Also, being from PGH, I have seen the difference too. But I will tell you this, no matter what, I support my team, as I have since the beginning, and that's all that matters to me.
pittbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read