Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-28-2008   #61
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Molden Creating a Buzz in Houston...

We all are pulling for him.
Old 07-28-2008   #62
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
LOL. We seem to have fallen on good management with our pro football team. What a change from times past, and a very pleasant one at that.
I said it before a few months back on another thread -- Rick Smith and Gary Kubiak are 2 of the best picks in the history of this franchise.

I am simply very, very excited to have these guys at the helm.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #63
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Molden all over AJ

RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #64
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
In a perfect world, Dunta than becomes our very well paid slot-corner. In a world where McNair has to put up with a salary cap and all that fairness crap, he probably gets traded....by Rick Smith....for LT or somebody like that. You know Rick Smith.

Doesn't it suck that we didn't have the salary cap with Bud Adams, but now we do with McNair?
Robinson's strength is holding the corner on running plays. see 5:34 of the fourth quarter of the 12/1 titan's game...that's Von Hutchins...there was a marked difference when Robinson was on the corner and when whoever else was out there. How he does that covering the slot I don't know. Fletcher is the slot guy. And he does what he does pretty well when we go to a nickel. What I do agree on: they are in a bad spot with Robinson. Gotta feel for him. Noggie gets the franchise tag with the raiders and has to be satisfied with 9.8 million. Robinson does all the things correctly and is injured at the crucial time in terms of his contract. Would you pay a back up CB top seven money ? You tell me .
Old 07-30-2008   #65
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Robinson's strength is holding the corner on running plays. see 5:34 of the fourth quarter of the 12/1 titan's game...that's Von Hutchins...there was a marked difference when Robinson was on the corner and when whoever else was out there. How he does that covering the slot I don't know. Fletcher is the slot guy. And he does what he does pretty well when we go to a nickel. What I do agree on: they are in a bad spot with Robinson. Gotta feel for him. Noggie gets the franchise tag with the raiders and has to be satisfied with 9.8 million. Robinson does all the things correctly and is injured at the crucial time in terms of his contract. Would you pay a back up CB top seven money ? You tell me .
As much as I like Dunta, I couldn't pay him that much if he wasn't starting. The only reason I would consider it is if we were running 3 CB's out there more consistently. However, If he's good enough to be our #1 or #2 CB when he becomes healthy, then you pay him and start him.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #66
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Whoever go to the next TC, can you also watch for #29 Derrick Roberson?
That guy can really fly and jump.
I'd like to see how he does in coverage. Thanks!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #67
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Molden had a great day of practice today. He was all over the place. He had a few pass defelctions. One was a diving deflection that was picked off by Colvin in the end. The few completions that were in his direction were all close. They made the catch, but he was right there. I didn't see him get burned or look lost at all.

I was most impressed with his work ethic and willingness to learn. Everytime he came off the field, he went straight to Dunta for advice. Dunta was helping him with hand positioning and footwork. While all of the other DB's were kneeling down, Molden was still crouching down and back pedaling on the sidelines. This kid looks like can be really good. He definitely has the athletic skills, and he seems to have his head in the right place too.

RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-05-2008   #68
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover

Can't wait to see Molden in preseason.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read