Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-06-2008   #21
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 120 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When will NFLN re-air the Texans' preseason games?

Here's a question for y'all. I'll be in denver on saturday. Will they be broadcasting the game on local television? How would I check this out?

Best,
-Wil
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #22
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When will NFLN re-air the Texans' preseason games?

The game will be televised in Denver at 6 on KCNC Channel 4.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #23
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 120 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: When will NFLN re-air the Texans' preseason games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
The game will be televised in Denver at 6 on KCNC Channel 4.
Thanks so much. The entire family is visiting from Houston. It's going to be a riot at my local sport's bar.
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #24
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans pre-season games re-aired on NFL Network

I haven't been this excited for a preseason game since the old Run And Shoot days . Its on !

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #25
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Texans pre-season games re-aired on NFL Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
well thankfully the RGV is in Texans viewing area, so I get to see most of the games during the regular season, unless the station gets cute and cuts to another one like the Cowgirls.

I was referring to preseason games. The ABC affiliate down here subscribes to the "Silver Star Network" for Dallas and shows ALL of their preseason games. (which I hate). No Texans games live just the CBS one against Dallas.

It is the same deal here in San Antonio. The Texans have zero media presence here in SA. In fact we wont even be able to hear the Texans on radio in SA this year. Ticket 760 AM has dropped Texan games in favor of airing random NFL games. I emailed HoustonTexans.com and got a reply saying they havent heard that the Texan games had been dropped on SA radio. It had been anounced in the SA paper a couple of months ago. No wonder the Texans have no media presence here when the team staff doesnt know when they lose an affiliate in a major Texas market like San Antonio.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read