Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-24-2008   #41
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: What is Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Gary, two each day would be nice for me and a buddy.
I think I may be able to hook you both up.
Old 07-24-2008   #42
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I think I may be able to hook you both up.
That'd be most excellent, Gary. Let me know
Old 07-24-2008   #43
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That'd be most excellent, Gary. Let me know
You bet.
Old 07-24-2008   #44
gary
Hall of Fame

Meet us there HOU.
Old 07-25-2008   #45
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116441 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I am so freaking giddy inside today!

Reading the player quotes and knowing that today is the day of the start. We will be shocking some teams and LOTS of fans this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #46
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Meet us there HOU.
Where at? The front gate? Parking lot? Thanks!
Old 07-25-2008   #47
Dancerdog
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dancerdog was voted MVPDancerdog was voted MVPDancerdog was voted MVP

I've got one extra ticket for Saturday morning if anyone needs it.
Dancerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-25-2008   #48
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Where at? The front gate? Parking lot? Thanks!
Front gate.
Old 07-25-2008   #49
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

yay! time to focus on football and convert the board to "in-season" mode. woot!!

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #50
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancerdog View Post
I've got one extra ticket for Saturday morning if anyone needs it.
I think GlassHalfFull was looking for one. I will PM her and alert her to your offer.
Old 07-25-2008   #51
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Front gate.
Time?
Old 07-25-2008   #52
Dancerdog
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dancerdog was voted MVPDancerdog was voted MVPDancerdog was voted MVP

I'll check back later to see if there are any takers.
Old 07-25-2008   #53
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancerdog View Post
I'll check back later to see if there are any takers.
I would love to take the ticket off your hands. Check your pm box. Thanks

Old 07-25-2008   #54
Dancerdog
Rookie

Glasshalffull, I have some sort of security pop-up blocker that interferes with PM. My email addy is dancerdog12@comcast.net Send an email and we'll work out the details. I'm not computer savvy enough to correct whatever is stopping the PM.
Old 07-25-2008   #55
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Time?
What time will you be there?
Old 07-25-2008   #56
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
What time will you be there?
Everything has been worked out, Gary. Diapher hooked me up with your Mother's # and we worked out the details.

BTW, she informed me of a certain story. Apparently you yelled at a rookie that wasn't catching passes thrown at him and a coach heard you yelling at the rook and laughed his butt off.

Thanks again for hooking me up. That was very cool of y'all.
Old 07-25-2008   #57
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Everything has been worked out, Gary. Diapher hooked me up with your Mother's # and we worked out the details.

BTW, she informed me of a certain story. Apparently you yelled at a rookie that wasn't catching passes thrown at him and a coach heard you yelling at the rook and laughed his butt off.

Thanks again for hooking me up. That was very cool of y'all.
See you tomorrow.
Old 07-25-2008   #58
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
See you tomorrow.
Save me a seat. I am coming by myself.

You guys should plan on coming by the house afterwards for the water demo.
Old 07-25-2008   #59
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Save me a seat. I am coming by myself.

You guys should plan on coming by the house afterwards for the water demo.
I wish I could go.
Old 07-25-2008   #60
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I wish I could go.
Me, too!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read