Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-27-2008   #1
Rush23
Rookie

Rep Power: 73 Rush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans in Madden 2009

http://maddenlist.com/2008/07/27/3232-houston-texans/

Texans in Madden 2009 are going to be good, I bet Steve Slaton is going to be a nice little gem to use.
Rush23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans in Madden 2009

Dang, Amobi has a 92 rating? that's pretty generous.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Yeah in last years game when i started my franchise, i dominated with jacoby jones and ahman green. Hopefully it will be more realistic this year haha.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #4
pittbull3
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 pittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden cover

If Jacoby has his head on right and the injuries stay away, he could be really dangerous. The quickness is outright scary. I still look for Chris Taylor to eventually become the guy. The more explosive back of the group right now.
pittbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

August 12th seems so far away !!

I cant wait for this game, from the trailers I've seen it looks to be a hell of a lot better than last seasons, graphics wise .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull3 View Post
If Jacoby has his head on right and the injuries stay away, he could be really dangerous. The quickness is outright scary. I still look for Chris Taylor to eventually become the guy. The more explosive back of the group right now.
IMO, Taylor has been explosive at times, but I've been more impressed with Ahman thus far. Then again, it was only day 3.

I do like Taylor alot. If he can stay on the field, he has all the tools (size, speed, vision, etc.) to succeed in this offense.

Old 07-28-2008   #7
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

Chris Taylor might get cut if he doesn't move to fullback.
PHAROAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-28-2008   #8
pittbull3
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 pittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
IMO, Taylor has been explosive at times, but I've been more impressed with Ahman thus far. Then again, it was only day 3.

I do like Taylor alot. If he can stay on the field, he has all the tools (size, speed, vision, etc.) to succeed in this offense.

Green does look good. Scared me on Saturday, when he reached down and grabbed his calf muscle....I thought "Here we go again!!!"....
Old 07-28-2008   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAROAH View Post
Says who? You?

Would you like to enlighten the rest of us on your assumption? LOL!
Old 07-28-2008   #10
pittbull3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAROAH View Post
I think they are looking at this due to the under use of the Fullback position in this offense now. This is a way to stock pile rb's on the roster, in case the bigger backs, Green or Brown, go down. They like the kid too much to release him. Especially if he shows his stuff in preseason. The odd men out are Darius Walker and Brown, if he gets beat out by Taylor.
Old 07-28-2008   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
August 12th seems so far away !!

I cant wait for this game, from the trailers I've seen it looks to be a hell of a lot better than last seasons, graphics wise .
Early reviews in OXM, Game Informer, and a few other gaming websites are saying this year's Madden is the best football game around (even better than this year's NCAA).

And you're right, August 12 can't come soon enough! Just two more weeks!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read