Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sage Is All The Rage

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
"Houston is the fourth-largest city in the U.S., a sprawling metropolis of nearly 10 million people where strip malls outnumber storefronts, and no one can get anywhere without a car."
Dang, we've grow even bigger than what I was led to believe ?
But Sage sounds like a kinda guy who would be more confortable with the
San Fran or Seattle culture than what we have here in Houston.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
I thought it was a spice.

Actually sage can refer to a greyish-green color as well as a spice that is commonly found in Greek, Italian, and other European cuisines. But more appropriately in this case, SAGE refers to someone who is regarded as knowledgeable and experienced, and respected for his wisdom and good judgment.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
I have a great nickname for him. Sage "commander cody" Rosenfels. Not that there is anything wrong with that. He can even replace Gifford Neilson at Ch 11 someday. I'm good with that.

Goldensilence

hipster elite
I have a great nickname for him. Sage "commander cody" Rosenfels. Not that there is anything wrong with that. He can even replace Gifford Neilson at Ch 11 someday. I'm good with that.
I'd have to add 2.0 to Commander Cody to make it perfect.

W

whiskeyrbl

Nice find. That was a good story with alot of info I did not know about him.

False Start

On # 69
:heh:

My brother and I call him Commander Cody version 2.0 .

Good find,thanks for the link .