Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-19-2008   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default All My Houston Texan Buddies Are Invited

I would like to invite all my Texan buddies to the first annual Gary J. Lynn Golf Tournament on September 9th at Wildcat Golf Club. Tee off is 8:30am. Breakfast and lunch is included. Proceeds will be given to Dr.Mindy Aisen,CEO of research for cerebral palsy. Dr. Aisen will be coming in from Washington D.C. for this event. Dr. Aisen was the doctor for Christopher Reeves after his horseback riding accident. I hope to see many of you there.
Please go to www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.org for more details.
Old 07-19-2008   #2
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All My Houston Texan Buddies Are Invited

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I would like to invite all my Texan buddies to the first annual Gary J. Lynn Golf Tournament on September 9th at Wildcat Golf Club. Tee off is 8:30am. Breakfast and lunch is included. Proceeds will be given to Dr.Mindy Aisen,CEO of research for cerebral palsy. Dr. Aisen will be coming in from Washington D.C. for this event. Dr. Aisen was the doctor for Christopher Reeves after his horseback riding accident. I hope to see many of you there.
Please go to www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.org for more details.
Gary, I would like to be the first one to sign up for your golf tournement.

I challenge everyone to be #2 - 100

I have been told by Gary that a special prize will be given out to every 10th person that signs up on his website!!!!
Old 07-19-2008   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I will assist in any way I can...
C'mon people! Get involved!!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I appreciate it so much.
Old 07-22-2008   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I only play miniature golf, does that count?

Don't know if I'll make it to the course, but I support the foundation just the same. I'm like soooo in! Good job, Gary!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the invite!!! Love playing golf...I'm going to have to see about juggling around my schedule.

Loved seeing all the pictures!
Old 07-22-2008   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Thanks so much 76 and TC. I know there is a conflict with the Rookies breakfast but I hope people do come out to Wildcat on Sept. 9th.
Sponsored links
Old 07-22-2008   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not into playing golf Gary, BUT, I will definitley support your foundation. If I was about 30 yrs younger I might be a little more interested in swinging a club around. Practice for those meatball heads and cowgirls if nothing else!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Thanks so much SheTexan. Dr Aisen, the CEO of research for CP is coming in from Washington D.C. for the tournament. Dr. Aisen was Christopher Reeves doctor after his horseback riding accident.
Old 07-29-2008   #10
gary
Hall of Fame

Butch Alsandor, the sports caster just contacted me that he is going to try to play in my golf tournament. That would be great. And thank you to Marc Vandermeer for helping me out.
Old 07-29-2008   #11
pittbull3
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 pittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden cover

I will definitely look into seeing what I can do. I will be coming back from Pittsburgh that day though. I have a soft spot in me for Cerebral Palsy, due to my older brother, part super hero/role model. So let me know if there is anything I can do for the foundation also!
pittbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull3 View Post
I will definitely look into seeing what I can do. I will be coming back from Pittsburgh that day though. I have a soft spot in me for Cerebral Palsy, due to my older brother, part super hero/role model. So let me know if there is anything I can do for the foundation also!
Yeah!
I met Gary and his mom (and her twin) today at TC.
It's not easy to find sponsor.
So I hope that more individuals would give some support.
It doesn't matter if we can't contribute financially.
Just join the thread and offer the hope and well wishes!

Encouragement is powerful, for I believe it works both ways!
Old 08-01-2008   #13
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't have the time or ability to post in advance, but Doc was on 610 this morning (6:30am) at Marc's invitation to talk about the tournament. This is going to be HUGE! Gary has admirers all over, but we all know this. Marc said some very wonderful things about him!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

The interview was great. Thanks so much, Doc.
Old 08-02-2008   #15
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a GREAT article on Gary and his foundation.

http://www.jhvonline.com/link.asp?smenu=96&sdetail=5097&wpage=1
Old 08-02-2008   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

That club is supposed to be used on you, Gary?
Old 08-15-2008   #17
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Any spots left to play? Trying to free up my schedule a bit. No gaurantees, but I will try.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #18
gary
Hall of Fame

Any number can play. If you know anyone who likes golf please pass the word. Single players will be paired to form a team. There will be breakfast, lunch, raffles, auction, and trophies.
Old 08-15-2008   #19
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

What abought beer? Not the end of the world if there isn't any.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #20
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
What abought beer? Not the end of the world if there isn't any.
There will be BEER. I am not shouting. Just want people to know they will have a good time.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read