Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-19-2008   #1
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pancakes & Pigskin Rookie Breakfast

I received a letter today about this breakfast.

The breakfast is:
Date: Tuesday September 9, 2008
Time:7:30am - 9:00am.

Here is a list of people that normally sit at our table.

1. Bull Pen 1..paid
2. ..................vacant
3. Tedc..paid
4. ...................vacant
5. Yankee In Texas
6. Yankee In Texas
7. Kathryn..paid
8. disaacks3..paid
9. BullPenPhotos..paid
10. GlassHalfFull..paid

Please response if you want the seats or not.

The price is $700.00 per table, normally $800.00, for the End Zone seats. End Zone tables will be entered in a drawing for a chance to sit with a Houston Texans Rookie!

Last edited by Bull Pen 1; 08-19-2008 at 09:20 PM. Reason: one vacant slot anyone interested?
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #2
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pancakes & Pigskin Rookie Breakfast

If anyone drops off that list, let me know.
Old 07-19-2008   #3
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
If anyone drops off that list, let me know.

done, one or two
Old 07-19-2008   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Boo. I liked it better in The Woodlands.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #5
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post

1. Bull Pen 1
2. SheTexan
3. Tedc
4. Joe Texan
5. Yankee In Texas
6. Yankee In Texas
7. Bull Pen 1
8. disaacks3
9. Dean
10. Jeff
What...No love for the photographer?
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #6
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Is there enough interest to get a 2nd table? I would like to go also and don't mind organizing another table.

Chime in if you would like to go, but did not make the A list.
Old 07-19-2008   #7
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The breakfast is:

1. Bull Pen 1
2. SheTexan
3. Tedc
4. Joe Texan
5. Yankee In Texas
6. Yankee In Texas
7. Bull Pen 1
8. disaacks3
9. Dean
10. Jeff

The price is $700.00 per table, normally $800.00, for the End Zone seats. End Zone tables will be entered in a drawing for a chance to sit with a Houston Texans Rookie!
I hope aother table opens up as well because Kathryn has gone with me for the last two or three breakfasts and we kinda want to keep the streak going. Plus, you don't want to get her angry.
Old 07-19-2008   #8
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I'm upset that I'll miss this but it's the same day as The Gary J. Lynn Golf Tournament. I'll have to check with the Texans calendar next year.
Old 07-20-2008   #9
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Kathryn and BullPenPhotos added.
Old 07-20-2008   #10
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Would love to be there for that, I have my photo proudly framed on my wall of all last years rookies signatures and my Jacoby Jones helmet in pride of place at my home.

Have a great time guys! Does this happen during camp?
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #11
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Would love to be there for that, I have my photo proudly framed on my wall of all last years rookies signatures and my Jacoby Jones helmet in pride of place at my home.

Have a great time guys! Does this happen during camp?

This year it's between the first and second regular season game.
Old 07-20-2008   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This year it's between the first and second regular season game.
And The Gary J. Lynn Golf Tournament for Cerebral Palsy. WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just saying what a shame. I am not yelling.
Old 07-20-2008   #13
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary, if it weren't for the Texans event, I would be there. Maybe next year.
Old 07-20-2008   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Gary, if it weren't for the Texans event, I would be there. Maybe next year.
I know and that's OK. We are planning other events. We will be having breakfast and lunch so if you finish early you know where we will be. Have a great breakfast with the players. Tell them if they finish early they can come to Wildcat also.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2008   #15
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

we'll be in cancun on vacation that whole week, that sucks
Old 07-20-2008   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
we'll be in cancun on vacation that whole week, that sucks
No it does not, that sounds great.
Old 07-24-2008   #17
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
No it does not, that sounds great.

actually you're right gary. I'll be sunning it up at the all inclusive Oasis Cancun. Ohhh yeahhh swweeeeetttt lol
Old 07-24-2008   #18
gary
Hall of Fame

That sounds even better.
Old 07-24-2008   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Preston, Keep my spot open, Ill send you money. BUT, it will be a last minute thing for me. I have to find someone to take my granddaughter to school and that's not easy, since she goes to school in LaPorte and we live in Pasadena. I'm trying to work something out.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #20
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

GlassHalfFull added to the table.

I need the money for the seats at the table by Aug 16th. If I haven't received the money by then the seats will be opened to other fans. It's $70.00 per seat.

My mailing address is:
Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis,Tx. 77378

Or you can give me the money at the tailgate this saturday.

There is 1 vacant seat available if interested.

Quote:

The breakfast is:

1. Bull Pen 1 .................... paid
2. SheTexan
3. Tedc
4. Joe Texan
5. Yankee In Texas
6. Yankee In Texas
7. Kathryn
8. disaacks3....................... paid
9. BullPenPhotos
10. GlassHalfFull Katie ........................paid

Last edited by Bull Pen 1; 08-10-2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: disaacks3 and GlassHalfFull paid

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read