Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-10-2008   #1
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Former Oiler kicker in jail

Tony Zendejas is in the clink on rape charges.

According to PFT:

TMZ.com is reporting that former NFL kicker Tony Zendejas is in jail on rape charges.

According to the report, prosecutors say that in January, Zendejas gave a woman a drink at the bar he owns, and that the drink made her groggy. Prosecutors say the victim woke up at a motel down the street and called the police, saying she had been raped.

Zendejas was arrested this morning and is still in jail. His bail has been set at $260,000. If convicted of felony rape, Zendejas faces up to 15 years in prison.

Zendejas started his pro kicking career with the Los Angeles Express of the USFL, and he then played for the Houston Oilers, Los Angeles Rams, Atlanta Falcons and San Francisco 49ers.
Old 07-10-2008   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former Oiler kicker in jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post

According to PFT:

TMZ.com is reporting that former NFL kicker Tony Zendejas is in jail on rape charges.

According to the report, prosecutors say that in January, Zendejas gave a woman a drink at the bar he owns, and that the drink made her groggy. Prosecutors say the victim woke up at a motel down the street and called the police, saying she had been raped.

Zendejas was arrested this morning and is still in jail. His bail has been set at $260,000. If convicted of felony rape, Zendejas faces up to 15 years in Federal pound me in the a** prison.

Zendejas started his pro kicking career with the Los Angeles Express of the USFL, and he then played for the Houston Oilers, Los Angeles Rams, Atlanta Falcons and San Francisco 49ers.
I fixed it to vibe with your avatar.
Old 07-10-2008   #3
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post

According to PFT:

Zendejas was arrested this morning and is still in jail. His bail has been set at $260,000. If convicted of felony rape, Zendejas faces up to 15 years in prison.

I thought when I read the subject it was going to be Tony Frische. That guy looks like he would drive an ice cream truck. Zendejas is following the Rafael Septien way...except his were young.
Old 07-10-2008   #4
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I fixed it to vibe with your avatar.
Awesome. Just awesome!
Old 07-10-2008   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I thought when I read the subject it was going to be Tony Frische. That guy looks like he would drive an ice cream truck. Zendejas is following the Rafael Septien way...except his were young.
*ahem* Tony Fritsch is dead. Died a few years ago from a heart attack or something.. I didn't see him as a deviant though, I saw him as a beer drinking goofball..

Rafeal Septien was the one I was thinking about when I first read this thread. Good job!!!

Someday, Septien, Zendejas and Sebastian Janikowski can sit around the camp fire and share their stories.
Old 07-10-2008   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

At first, I thought it was Al Del Greco.
Old 07-10-2008   #7
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
*ahem* Tony Fritsch is dead. Died a few years ago from a heart attack or something.. I didn't see him as a deviant though, I saw him as a beer drinking goofball..

Rafeal Septien was the one I was thinking about when I first read this thread. Good job!!!

Someday, Septien, Zendejas and Sebastian Janikowski can sit around the camp fire and share their stories.
Sheet!Really?Maybe I heard that. My apologies. I do remember now because he looked like Sipowitz on NYPD Blue. It was the mustache, round body and one bar that did me in.
Old 07-10-2008   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Really? Zendejas was absolutely the first name that came to mind when I saw the thread. I'm not sure what that says, but there ya have it.
Old 07-10-2008   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I can see the Sipowitz working...
Old 07-10-2008   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Al Del Greco is too busy playing Pro-Am golf... Zendejas on the other hand did seem a little shifty..
Old 07-10-2008   #11
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Is Dan still racing?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought this was going to be about Ian Howfield. Not for any particular reason just that I know Fritsch passed away, I know what Del Greco is doing, had completely forgotten about Zendejas, and the only other Oiler kicker whose name instantly comes to mind for me is Howfield (and not for the best of reasons).
Old 07-11-2008   #13
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I thought this was going to be about Ian Howfield. Not for any particular reason just that I know Fritsch passed away, I know what Del Greco is doing, had completely forgotten about Zendejas, and the only other Oiler kicker whose name instantly comes to mind for me is Howfield (and not for the best of reasons).

Dangit, you beat me to the punch Hervoyel!!! Anyone remember the joke about Howfield trying to commit suicide after he missed that kick against the Redskins and cried after being fired? Remember it was shortly after he was fired he attempted suicide and tried to hang himself, but every time he kept trying to kick the chair out from under him he kept missing???

God I wanted to win that game against the Redskins that year. I'm still pissed!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read