Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-17-2008   #1
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What should I do?

I want Andre on my team. So, this guy offered me Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson for Chris Chambers and Braylon Edwards. That's too much right? So I offered him Larry Fitz. and Jerry Porter for Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson. Larry is ranked above Andre.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #2
Ckw

Default Re: What should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I want Andre on my team. So, this guy offered me Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson for Chris Chambers and Braylon Edwards. That's too much right? So I offered him Larry Fitz. and Jerry Porter for Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson. Larry is ranked above Andre.
Personally, I would definitely give up Chambers and Edwards for Andre. If you still have Fitzgerald, you can pair him with Andre for an awesome WR corp.
Old 07-17-2008   #3
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I see. Right now, my starting team is

QB: Matt Schaub
RB1: LT
RB2: Willie Parker
WR1: Braylon Edwards
WR2: Larry Fitz.
WR3: Chris Chambers
TE: OD
K: Kris Brown
DST: Bears

On the bench I have:
QB1: JaMarcus Russel
RB1: Fred Taylor
RB2: Justin Fargas
WR1: Jerry Porter
DST: Texans

Thats good right? I was going to pick Big Ben as may QB, but he was picked just before I had to choose. Hoping Matt doesn't get injured.

I was just itching to do at least one fantasy draft to get it out of my system.
Old 07-17-2008   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

You probably should think about picking up another solid QB via trade or waivers. The Matt Schaub and J-Russ combo would scare me.
Old 07-17-2008   #5
GuerillaBlack
Money!

It is scaring me. They have Travarus (spelling) Jackson, Trent Edwards, etc. All the good QBs were taken and Matt Schaub was the best available. If he is healthy, I have no problem with him.
Old 07-17-2008   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
It is scaring me. They have Travarus (spelling) Jackson, Trent Edwards, etc. All the good QBs were taken and Matt Schaub was the best available. If he is healthy, I have no problem with him.
but that's the problem, is him staying healthy. When he is, he is very productive though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read