Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-01-2009   #121
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I totally forgot about this league.

But I'm doing another draft now, and some dude picked Marion Barber as the first overall pick. I was like WTF? Then, I have an obvious Texans fan who has Schaub, Slaton, AJ, and OD all in the starting lineup.
And the last place trophy ... you should congratulate him.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009   #122
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

DRAFT IS OPEN...i got pick 10...not really happy about it but it should work out
Old 08-01-2009   #123
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Y'all weren't supposed to take my first 10 selections in the first round. ;-)
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009   #124
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

damn was late for the draft. had my pre-rankings sorted to about no. 30 so im not to bad starting team wise but my depth is terrible
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009   #125
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

let's have a clean, injury free season guys! Good luck to you all.
Old 09-20-2009   #126
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

habitual linesteppers where you at? Damn you looked tremendous starting frank gore and chris johnson today. Thank god i didnt play you. Looks like i'll creep up to second place at 2-0
Old 10-06-2009   #127
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

So the guy I played had two guys on bye and I still lose. Not only that he would have beaten all but one team in the league and was a point off of the highest week score.

I blame this on Collins.

Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2009   #128
Ryan
THIS YEAR

playoffs start this week. I'm sitting comfortably in second place and have my feet kicked back as i have a first round bye.
Old 12-15-2009   #129
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Good job HOU-TEX. If I play anyone else I win. Oh well at least I won in my money leagues.

Old 12-15-2009   #130
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Good job HOU-TEX. If I play anyone else I win. Oh well at least I won in my money leagues.
Eh, I've got felony this week.
Old 12-19-2009   #131
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Eh, I've got felony this week.
and me next week i hope
Old 12-22-2009   #132
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I made it to the finals!
Old 12-26-2009   #133
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Felony and BRB making it to the finals, as it should be, 1 & 2 squaring off. Good luck in the FFL bowl. Thanks for setting this up this season, I had fun with it (except for the HUUUUGE bench made it difficult for finding players during the season).
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #134
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Looks like AP got me enough points to take down the 1 seed in the finals

It was a fun season guys. I'll give all of you that played in the league this year first dibs at next years league, and hopefully it will be just as exciting.
Old 12-29-2009   #135
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Looks like AP got me enough points to take down the 1 seed in the finals

It was a fun season guys. I'll give all of you that played in the league this year first dibs at next years league, and hopefully it will be just as exciting.
Congrats. Nice upset against felony. He was rolling all season.

I got 3rd and I barely made it to the playoffs.....Yay

I'm game for next season, as is my Son (Tapout). This was his first year to play.
Old 12-30-2009   #136
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Congrats. Nice upset against felony. He was rolling all season.

I got 3rd and I barely made it to the playoffs.....Yay

I'm game for next season, as is my Son (Tapout). This was his first year to play.

I was the only person that beat Felony during the regular season too. It was a nice feat for me to get back to winning championships...i lost in 3 championship games last year
Old 05-04-2010   #137
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I will open up this league again for the 4th year to you guys on TT. Like always, when it is open, i'll give the people who was in the league first preference in signing up and after that, i'll open it up to the rest of the forum.

I plan to make some slight tweakings in league settings, but for the most part, i will keep it the same. And i am open to suggestions in improving.
Old 05-14-2010   #138
Ryan
THIS YEAR

tough crowd.
Old 05-18-2010   #139
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

im interested again. Send me an invite when u get it goin
Old 05-24-2010   #140
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Will do. I figure more people will want to rejoin or so once the fantasy season approaches. I think it opens up in June.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read