Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-24-2014   #441
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Yahoo has me projected at 12-1, so naturally i'm doomed.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....0/1/draftrecap

Yahoo really hates Arlington's team, having him going 0-13. Ouch. I like the team though.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014   #442
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I got completely throttled this weekend. I might be in for a rough season. First to worst
Old 09-16-2014   #443
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I got completely throttled this weekend. I might be in for a rough season. First to worst
I had a rough time of it last night. In this league, I needed some points from Luck to be able to beat ArlingtonTexan but in another league, I needed Luck to not score over a certain amount because I'd lose that game. In another league, I needed Vinaitieri to score about 10 field goals.

So, I won one and lost two.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014   #444
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Julio Jones might have saved my season in this league tonight. My team needs someone to carry the load.
Old 10-14-2014   #445
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I have the most points scored in my division but am 2-4. Some bad luck so far. I hope it can turn around.
Old 1 Week Ago   #446
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Texans Talk playoffs kicks off this week. I'm glad i was able to get on a hot streak after such a rough start. Hope i can bring it home again this year.
Old 1 Week Ago   #447
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Texans Talk playoffs kicks off this week. I'm glad i was able to get on a hot streak after such a rough start. Hope i can bring it home again this year.
Looks like your hot streak continues and my cold one too. Almost all my guys forgot that they were playing ...

That was the story in all my leagues.
But the Texans won and real football always trumps fantasy!
Old 1 Week Ago   #448
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Looks like your hot streak continues and my cold one too. Almost all my guys forgot that they were playing ...

That was the story in all my leagues.
But the Texans won and real football always trumps fantasy!
I'll take a Texans win this week over anything pretty much
Old 3 Days Ago   #449
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

From 3-4 to the championship. Hopefully the Texans can learn from me.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read