Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-12-2012   #341
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Filled up! Draft is two weeks from today. Do y'all want to do some sort of competition or something to determine draft order or just do random yahoo order?
Old 08-21-2012   #342
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Filled up! Draft is two weeks from today. Do y'all want to do some sort of competition or something to determine draft order or just do random yahoo order?
What kind of competition? Although, since no one else replied I figure random yahoo order is probably best...

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012   #343
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
What kind of competition? Although, since no one else replied I figure random yahoo order is probably best...

Yeah I didn't have very many good ideas in mind anyway lol. Random yahoo it is.
Old 08-22-2012   #344
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

After all that begging Ima have to back out of this league sorry .... I got three money leagues 5 leagues total so gotta back out of 2
Old 08-22-2012   #345
Ryan
THIS YEAR

So any takers for the last spot then?
Old 08-23-2012   #346
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
After all that begging Ima have to back out of this league sorry .... I got three money leagues 5 leagues total so gotta back out of 2

What's your team name so i can remove you?

Still have one spot for anyone interested.
Old 08-24-2012   #347
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Bump.
Old 08-25-2012   #348
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Draft is tomorrow. Be sure to do your pre-draft rankings if you can't make it. Don't be a HOU-TEX and draft Knowshon Moreno in the first round.
Old 08-25-2012   #349
Ryan
THIS YEAR

We still need one more participant for tomorrow's draft since someone left the league.
Old 08-25-2012   #350
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryan, just publish the league to the Yahoo public since we aren't getting any response for the last spot. That's what I'm doing for my TexansTalk FFL league.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012   #351
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't get the damn thing to accept ANY type of jpeg or png file, to update my team logo.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Ryan, I sent you a PM tonight at about !0:50 pm.

PM me between now and early Sunday morning about 8 or 9 a.m. (Central Time) if you still need a person. My wife said she would pitch in and be the last person needed.
Old 08-26-2012   #352
Ryan
THIS YEAR

EDIT: I saw she joined, glad we are now full! Should be a fun draft.
Old 08-26-2012   #353
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Draft is live in twelve minutes. Still a lot of no shows. Hurry up and get in!
Old 08-26-2012   #354
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Did 15 rounds in under an hour! I was very impressed.
Old 08-26-2012   #355
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14625 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did 15 rounds in under an hour! I was very impressed.
Me too, I think that was the smoothest draft I've ever been in.
Old 08-29-2012   #356
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Submit your votes on the site for who you think will win our week 1 matchups! Spice things up a bit.
Old 09-10-2012   #357
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Looks like I escaped with a week 1 victory. If Fred Jackson had finished the game i would have gotten buried.

And there's also some weird stat glitch right now going on with Yahoo but they said it should be resolved. I along with practically every team in our league has 30 less points than they should.
Old 09-10-2012   #358
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14625 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like I escaped with a week 1 victory. If Fred Jackson had finished the game i would have gotten buried.

And there's also some weird stat glitch right now going on with Yahoo but they said it should be resolved. I along with practically every team in our league has 30 less points than they should.
I know that sucked for me. In another league I had Spiller on the bench...lost that one too.
Old 09-24-2012   #359
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I need just 18 points with Rodgers tonight to beat HOU-TEX...Rodgers has disappointed so far this season.
Old 09-24-2012   #360
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Another disgraceful performance by my first round pick...good win HOU-TEX.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read