Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-16-2011   #301
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I thought for sure Knowshon was going to blow up and take me down.
I used to like watching him play for Georgia. I sure the heck couldn't tell you what happened to him, but gee whiz, he's bad
Old 09-16-2011   #302
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I'm excited for my matchup this weekened vs TexasArlingtons. The last two league champions duking it out
Old 10-22-2011   #303
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

I honestly don't know how i'm 5-1 in this league this year.
Old 10-23-2011   #304
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Are you guys in the Yahoo league with the defensive players? If so, I need a QB and I am willing to trade away anyone on my team including Fred Jackson.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #305
Ryan
THIS YEAR

No defensive players here. But it looks like i pulled off another win thanks to Brees going ham on the Colts!
Old 11-28-2011   #306
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Damn, this league and another league of mine have gone to the shitter. I was 6-1 in both of these leagues and am on a 5 game losing streak in both. Worst fantasy year ever for me.
Old 12-18-2011   #307
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

So what are the chances?? I'm playing TexasArlington and after the games today (before the late game) we are tied with 175.16 points each with only kickers to go.

And those kickers are on opposing teams today (Balt vs. SD).

Go Team TexasT!! I believe in my kicker!
Old 12-19-2011   #308
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
So what are the chances?? I'm playing TexasArlington and after the games today (before the late game) we are tied with 175.16 points each with only kickers to go.

Well that didn't work out so well for me but the Ravens lost! (makes our loss all the worse...)
Old 12-19-2011   #309
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, in the Finals....vs. TexasArlingtons. May the best team (that's me) win!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #310
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Wow!!!! missed that part of it.
Old 12-22-2011   #311
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Yes, in the Finals....vs. TexasArlingtons. May the best team (that's me) win!
Old 12-24-2011   #312
Ryan
THIS YEAR

2 out of 3 of my fantasy teams completely imploded half way into the year. I can't believe i lost 6 in a row to miss out on the playoffs in this league.
Old 06-19-2012   #313
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I'm going to renew this league very soon. Those who were in the league last year get first priority. And i was wondering for those who did play last year, if you would like to do a keeper from last year or not.
Old 06-19-2012   #314
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm going to renew this league very soon. Those who were in the league last year get first priority. And i was wondering for those who did play last year, if you would like to do a keeper from last year or not.
I'm in again. As for keeper-I got my butt kicked last year so...really I'm good either way.
Old 06-19-2012   #315
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
I'm in again. As for keeper-I got my butt kicked last year so...really I'm good either way.

Yeah i was doing awesome for like the first 9 weeks then lost like 6 in a row to miss the playoffs...gotta re-gain my title from a couple years ago.
Old 06-20-2012   #316
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I sent out the invites. Check your emails. I enabled Keeper settings for now but i can remove them if we don't get enough votes to approve it. I'm not entirely sure how it works either since this is my first time trying to do it.
Old 06-20-2012   #317
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If a spot opens up I'd love to join.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012   #318
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I sent out the invites. Check your emails. I enabled Keeper settings for now but i can remove them if we don't get enough votes to approve it. I'm not entirely sure how it works either since this is my first time trying to do it.
I couldn't tell how many keeper spots you opened but it let me "keep" three players.
Old 06-20-2012   #319
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
I couldn't tell how many keeper spots you opened but it let me "keep" three players.

It won't let me edit very much until everyone assigns their keepers but i think it will only be one keeper once i change it. And if you do choose to assign a keeper you'll have to give up a draft pick 2 rounds ahead of where you got him last year.
Old 06-20-2012   #320
Ryan
THIS YEAR

But i'm definitely not opposed to starting over again but it's just gonna come down to a vote.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read