Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-10-2008   #1
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For:TXN TLK

Nice ride whoever you are! black pickup with this license plate on it. you gave me a thumbs up in Humble yesterday!
I'm looking for a new idea to decorate my new truck. Husband won't let me put my stuff back on it.

Anyway it's fun to see Texans stuff on the road!
Old 07-10-2008   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For:TXN TLK

May I suggest some horns, red and blue to enhance the beauty of the truck
Old 07-14-2008   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just about got myself in trouble the other day. A guy passed me honking the hell out of his horn, waving his arm, looking HARD in my direction. At first I thought it was some kind of screwball, and since I am prone to a little mild (cough cough) road rage, I ALMOST shot him the bird. Thankfully, I realized he was a TEXAN fan responding to my license plate and all the stuff I have on my car. Close call!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone, where ever I am (excluding Reliant), who is wearing Texan gear I always respond in kind with Texan flare in some fashion.
Old 07-15-2008   #5
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't remember, did we get the season ticket holder window sticker with our tickets or does it come in a thank you letter, later? just asking because I want my new one and did not get it in our new ticket package.

P.S. The NUT is reluctant but let me put the little plastic Houston Texans medallion on my rear window. Can't have the shatter football, or BIG letters, Yellow Lot in a Pot, or the colorful large bull logo. . .he better give alittle, or I might have to with-hold a little!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
I don't remember, did we get the season ticket holder window sticker with our tickets or does it come in a thank you letter, later? just asking because I want my new one and did not get it in our new ticket package.

P.S. The NUT is reluctant but let me put the little plastic Houston Texans medallion on my rear window. Can't have the shatter football, or BIG letters, Yellow Lot in a Pot, or the colorful large bull logo. . .he better give alittle, or I might have to with-hold a little!!!!!!!!
Well from what I recall, we got that months ago..as it is on my fridge in my garage.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008   #7
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

The 08 one really? Uh,OH I might have scraped it off the old truck window when we detailed it for my son. Dang!
Old 07-15-2008   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Well from what I recall, we got that months ago..as it is on my fridge in my garage.
Same here. Replaced the 07 one on my car some time ago.
Old 07-15-2008   #9
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I just about got myself in trouble the other day. A guy passed me honking the hell out of his horn, waving his arm, looking HARD in my direction. At first I thought it was some kind of screwball, and since I am prone to a little mild (cough cough) road rage, I ALMOST shot him the bird. Thankfully, I realized he was a TEXAN fan responding to my license plate and all the stuff I have on my car. Close call!!
BlaHaHaHa...Mental pictures of what could have happened are flying through my head right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read