Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-16-2008   #61
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Flash View Post
I'd do the K.C. thing:

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down that night.
Sing it you all.
Old 07-17-2008   #62
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Rub it in to Cowgirls fans!:mshadows:
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #63
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Buy my playoff tickets.
Exactly what I was thinking.....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #64
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Rub it in to Cowgirls fans!:mshadows:
I'm scared to ask what "it" is; so yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #65
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Depends.... if I'm at the stadium and it's Week 16 or 17 and the Texans clinch at home ... watch out goalposts... not really.

I'd celebrate, ideally at the stadium, and reflect on how finally, after 14 long NFL seasons, Houston is back in the playoffs. Then I'd buy tickets (hopefully it's a home game). Then, even though it was a long hard struggle, I'd remind myself and others not to act like a bunch of noobs because getting back into the playoffs is just a brick in the wall of the ultimate goal.

Last edited by aj.; 07-17-2008 at 01:02 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #66
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Depends.... if I'm at the stadium and it's Week 16 or 17 and the Texans clinch at home ... watch out goalposts... not really.

I'd celebrate, ideally at the stadium, and reflect on how finally, after 14 long NFL seasons, Houston is back in the playoffs. Then I'd buy tickets (hopefully it's a home game). Then, even though it was a long hard struggle, I'd remind myself and others not to act like a bunch of noobs because getting back into the playoffs is just a brick in the wall of the ultimate goal.
Good post.
Old 07-17-2008   #67
Livid13
Veteran

Rep Power: 30 Livid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Very entertaining thread and great to see the lack of any serious negativity. I'll be ecstatic and just enjoy it. I imagine my old carcass will consume a few.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read