Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2008   #1
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ahman Green Jerseys

I was just looking around and found Ahman Green Jerseys for $15.99. I can't vouch for the quality, but it's only $15.99.

Here is the link:

http://stores.specialjersey.com/-str...Categories.bok
Old 07-06-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ahman Green Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSideTexan View Post
I was just looking around and found Ahman Green Jerseys for $15.99. I can't vouch for the quality, but it's only $15.99.

Here is the link:

Wow...I wonder if they know something we don't know.....yet?
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

kevin durant seattle jersey 9.99
peyton 20 bucks (black one and silver one)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Shipping is $15, so that makes it a little mor expensive.
Also, the entire site is written in Engrish.

I wonder if its legit?
Old 07-13-2008   #5
Dcolbyt
starter

i just ordered one i hope it works. it allows you to use world pay so they might be a good deal.
Old 07-13-2008   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

If it works for the rest of you, i will most likely buy one as well. Are they authentic?
Old 07-14-2008   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

They aren't official NFL jerseys. They are "fakes" from Korea, and are immitations.
Its like buying a DVD or watch from overseas.

That being said, it sounds like they use all the same materials and craft their jerseys pretty nicely. They are created with all stitch on lettering so they would appear to be "authentic" jerseys

The reason they can sell for $15 is because they aren't official as far as I can tell.

I am curious to find out what the quality is like, and like many of you, I would gladly order one if it turns out to look nice
Old 07-18-2008   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Any news? I guess 5 days is a little too soon
Old 07-21-2008   #9
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, so I just got mine in, and overall, it looks pretty great! It does come with all of the Reebok logos and even the Reebok tags. The stitching and quality of jersey seem to be identical to my personalized jersey that I have.

The only thing I have found, and is kind of a big deal, is that the letteri for "Texans" right on the chest is a different font than our team font. It is different than my custom jerseys. . . .My custom jersey is from 02, so I'm not sure if the Texans have changed the font on their jerseys, but I would think not.

I'm pretty sure it's a fake, but it's a darn good one with the exception of the font, which can be clearly seen if you look in the pictures the website provides.

Let me know what you all think when you get yours, or from the pictures.

Last edited by Texans Pride; 07-23-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #10
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I bought my kid one of those Korean jerseys. It was purty good too. I was kinda hoping it was a POS.

She had been on me hard for a Peyton jersey ( I know, I know...not sure where I went wrong) so I got a cheap one to get her off of me. She loves it and thinks she is wearing it to the Colts game.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #11
gtexan02
Working?

What is WorldPay? Is it legit?
Old 07-23-2008   #12
boringuserid
noob

I have never ordered from specialjersey.com, but I might pick up a few for my kids.

I was just curious about the thickness/quaility of the jersey material itself. Is it thinner mesh material like a replica, or is it a little tougher and thicker like an authentic jersey?

Just curious. Thanks for your help.
boringuserid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #13
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by boringuserid View Post
I have never ordered from specialjersey.com, but I might pick up a few for my kids.

I was just curious about the thickness/quaility of the jersey material itself. Is it thinner mesh material like a replica, or is it a little tougher and thicker like an authentic jersey?

Just curious. Thanks for your help.
see my above post....about 3 up i think.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #14
gtexan02
Working?

I went ahead and ordered 1. I am 100% sure these are like buying Rolex's on the street in Mexico, but Im ok with that

For a jersey I wear half the day once a week, I think it'll work really well!
Old 07-24-2008   #15
Dcolbyt
starter

I love my jersey, about the font it looks normal to me. order them up guys this is probly the best jersey i have in my closet! its made really well, i just wish it was a different player like slayton or somethin. i might get both colors.
Old 07-25-2008   #16
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2136 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

I bought a Romo jersey (I know, I know) last year and it looks a little off if you stare at it long enough but nothing I can't handle. The real challenge will be how it holds up in the wash. Mine had a bunch of hanging threads that weren't there the first time I washed it.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #17
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I bought a Romo jersey (I know, I know) last year and it looks a little off if you stare at it long enough but nothing I can't handle. The real challenge will be how it holds up in the wash. Mine had a bunch of hanging threads that weren't there the first time I washed it.

Did the pink colors bleed in the wash?
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #18
gtexan02
Working?

How long did it take you guys to get them? I ordered mine on the 21st and it still hasn't even been shipped yet
Old 07-25-2008   #19
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2136 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Did the pink colors bleed in the wash?
Nah. The only thing it bled was excellence.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #20
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Nah. The only thing it bled was excrement.
Fixed it for you.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read