Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2008   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Texans v. Bears Tickets NEEDED...

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, so please move it mods if it's in the wrong place. Sorry.

My son & wife are HUGE Bears fans. And they WANT very much to go to the Texans game.

What's the best way for me to get my hands on 3 or 4 tickets?

I don't want crappy seats!

I don't mind spending a bit of change on some good seats.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #2
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans v. Bears Tickets NEEDED...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, so please move it mods if it's in the wrong place. Sorry.

My son & wife are HUGE Bears fans. And they WANT very much to go to the Texans game.

What's the best way for me to get my hands on 3 or 4 tickets?

I don't want crappy seats!

I don't mind spending a bit of change on some good seats.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

every texan game i've ever gone to, i've sat in the bullpen, awesome seats, and EVERY one was bought off EBay.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I've used StubHub before. I haven't bought football tickets on there, but I have used it for Rockets and Astros tickets. You should be able to find some there.

Here's a link

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-texan...1-2008-551236/

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #4
TexansMVP
Probowler

I agree with most of these guys in that you can probably find some tickets via eBay or Stubhub which would solve your first problem.

Now for your second problem concerning your family being Bears fan...that's a tough one.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #5
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
The wife said that she looked on Stubhub the other day and they didn't have any tickets listed.

Maybe it's too early yet???
Individual Game Tix will go on sale in July or so. You could wait till then then try to buy them. Also, you could see if someone here has some tix they are willing to sell. I think Stubhub and Ebay will heat up once the individual game tix are on sale. Best of luck with getting tix!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #6
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

we sell our PSL seats on a game by game basis, so if you're interested, I would sell these two at face value.

Sec. 530
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #7
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Stubhub is overpriced.

tatickets.com has a good selection and is cheaper. I've used them a few times.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-21-2008   #8
rrequen2
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 rrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVP

I just sent a message on 3 tickets.
Rene
rrequen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #9
okcfan
Rookie

LYB,
Sent you a pm regarding 3 Bears tickets.
okcfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #10
okcfan
Rookie

LYB,
Sent you a message
okcfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read