Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-02-2008   #1
PMSTRIKER
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 PMSTRIKER was voted MVPPMSTRIKER was voted MVPPMSTRIKER was voted MVPPMSTRIKER was voted MVP
Default Chaun Thompson and Kevin Bently Reunited

This article gives some insight into both player's careers.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5867109.html
PMSTRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008   #2
Toro59
Rookie

Default Re: Chaun Thompson and Kevin Bently Reunited

That just warms my heart...
Toro59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008   #3
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Good article. Thanks for sharing "PM."

One things for sure this year, we have some good depth at the LB positions. I counted 10 LB's on the roster, so there should be some good competition. They will probably carry 6 like last year with maybe another making the PS. There's going to be some tough cuts. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I counted 10 LB's on the roster, so there should be some good competition. They will probably carry 6 like last year with maybe another making the PS. There's going to be some tough cuts.
If you're counting 10 lBs, you're probably counting Colvin. And I doubt he sees much time, if any, at LB. I agree that the Texans will likely have 6 LBs (plus Colvin) on the opening day roster. I think the street FA (Coley), and the 2 UDFAs (Richardson & Moffitt) are on the outside, looking in. But an outstanding camp, along with a preseason injury to one of the top 6 LBs, could see one of these LBs making the roster.
Old 07-07-2008   #5
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected

That's why there is a preseason.

I'm glad to see the LB corp starting to fleshout.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read