Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans "On the Clock" on ESPN Football Friday

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
The Texans and Bills are being previewed on ESPN News Football Friday.
They're next up in the fan voting "Power Rankings"

channel 116 on Houston Comcast...

Now. They're talking to Megan Manfull at the moment.

Football Friday comes on at 7 pm on Friday and 10 am on Sat.

What I don't get is why I can't find this stuff on the ESPN website.

Same ol', same ol'...
improve the guys on the D-line not named Mario or Amobi and generate a pass rush
Establish a solid running game - no one believes Green will make the whole year
Andre Johnson is a beast
9-7 would be a good year for them... too bad the schedule is sooo tough; they play the Jags and Colts twice

the montage showing Andre burning the Saints and three of Mario's sacks was cool though

...yawn...
:yawn:
sorry I woke you guys up

What? ESPN fails to deliver anything "newsworthy" about the Texans? I AM SHOCKED AND APALLED GOOD SIR.

Seriously, I just wait for highlight videos to show up from their news updates about teams not on the east coast.

What else are they really going to say though? I understand there is more info they could talk about but of course they are going to talk about our studs. They also aren't going to come out and say the Texans are going 11-5 and deep in the playoffs.

What? ESPN fails to deliver anything "newsworthy" about the Texans? I AM SHOCKED AND APALLED GOOD SIR.

Seriously, I just wait for highlight videos to show up from their news updates about teams not on the east coast.

...and not from Dallas

I swear, I'm tempted to write into ESPN and dare them to broadcast a SportCenter or NFL Live where they do not mention the Dallas Cowboys

...and not from Dallas

I swear, I'm tempted to write into ESPN and dare them to broadcast a SportCenter or NFL Live where they do not mention the Dallas Cowboys

You know it would just be a Tom Brady dreamapalooza complete with pictures of his girlfriend watching him lose the superbowl, and him walking down NY Streets with a boot on his foot.

Back