Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2008   #1
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Homemade Texans Photo Albums

Andrew6 wife's friend is currently making these Texans photo albums she can also make larger ones, if interested contact her here.

kandgcrafts@gmail.com

Old 01-01-2008   #2
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Homemade Texans Photo Albums

www.kandgcrafts.vstore.ca

is her website where you can check out more stuff.

Thanks Diapher
Old 01-01-2008   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Email sent! That's awesome! My wife is now begging me to purchase this for her photo collection.
Old 01-01-2008   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Email sent! That's awesome! My wife is now begging me to purchase this for her photo collection.
Thank you Nitro I'm sure she will really appreciate.
Old 01-02-2008   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

bump
Old 01-05-2008   #6
Cancan
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Cancan Send a message via Skype™ to Cancan
Thumbs up Re: Homemade Texans Photo Albums

Hello everyone,
My name is Kanthony user name Cancan. I am the one who make the Texans albums. I have changed the prices. The price for the small albums are $10 and he large ones are $20. Every album is handmade and is quadruple padded and covered with 100% fleece or cotton,that has been prewashed. You will not find this anywhere else!

You can purchase them at www.kandgcrafts.vstore.ca

If you have any questions contact me @ kandgcrafts@gmail.com
Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancan View Post
Hello everyone,
My name is Kanthony user name Cancan. I am the one who make the Texans albums. I have changed the prices. The price for the small albums are $10 and he large ones are $20. Every album is handmade and is quadruple padded and covered with 100% fleece or cotton,that has been prewashed. You will not find this anywhere else!

You can purchase them at www.kandgcrafts.vstore.ca

If you have any questions contact me @ kandgcrafts@gmail.com
That's great but I'm still waiting for you to add the large album as an option. I want the large. I only see the small.
Old 01-06-2008   #8
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I'd post more pictures if I could ever figure out how to post pictures on here.
Old 01-12-2008   #9
Cancan
Rookie

Cool Re: Homemade Texans Photo Albums

I have added the option for the large album. Just click on the Texans icon on the web store.

www.kandgcrafts.vstore.ca

Thanks for you time!
Old 07-01-2008   #10
Cancan
Rookie

Wink Re: Homemade Texans Photo Albums

Still have Texans photo albums for sale.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read