Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Season Tickets And PSLs Sec 135

I am looking to sell 2 seats.... 135 GG.

Season tix and PSLs....$3500

PM if you're intersted in making an offer.

It'll all hit e-bay soon.

Yes! You can use PayPal if you'd like to use some plastique.

The Texans charge $50 for you to transfer PSLs.

Thanks

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 04-20-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #2
Hoo.Texans135
noob

Default Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

I am interested in the PSL's and the Tickets. Please e-mail me at kevinp@ev1.net Thanks
Hoo.Texans135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoo.Texans135 View Post
I am interested in the PSL's and the Tickets. Please e-mail me at kevinp@ev1.net Thanks
Maybe not....lol. Still available...

I see seats in the 600s going for what I am asking for lower level.
Old 04-17-2008   #4
BigSteve
waterboy

Are these tickets still available? If so, please email me at stevezyung@yahoo.com

Thanks!
BigSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Yes they are...$3500 gets you tix & PSLs.

Best Offers accepted as well.

Thanks
Old 04-22-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Oh lookeee.. I have a buyer...lol

Hello There,
Do you still have the item posted for sale? I want to purchase it and pay with a certified cashier's check, if you accept,kindly forward me your full names, address,city and telephone numbers
to enable me mail out the check,you can hold on to the item and release the item to my shipper whose fee I will be adding to your price for the item.

Thanks...

My reply...

You are going to have to use paypal to pay for this and it needs to be ASAP.

Who are your favorite players?

Ain't giving up....

You can release once the check clears.

Sure I can, hoss.

We can meet and you can pay cash. What part of town do you live in?

Who are your favorite Texans players?
Old 04-23-2008   #7
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Ah man....he spit the hook right at the boat. I hate it when that happens....
Sponsored links
Old 04-23-2008   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Ah man....he spit the hook right at the boat. I hate it when that happens....
Probably wanted to give you a fake cashier's check, you have probably heard of the scams, but people have gotten so good at it the banks don't even catch until a week or two later and then it is too late.
Old 04-23-2008   #9
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Probably wanted to give you a fake cashier's check, you have probably heard of the scams, but people have gotten so good at it the banks don't even catch until a week or two later and then it is too late.
U have to be careful about these kind of transactions. i bought another set of psls and me and the guy that sold them to me probably both were leary. I just told him..cash is always good and met him at reliant stadium with his paperwork and took it from there.

Last edited by ubecool454; 04-23-2008 at 10:27 PM.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #10
TexansMVP
Probowler

Yea that whole scenario just sounded fishy...I think you dodge a bullet with that one.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Y'all think? LOL

He was gonna send me a check for an item that couldn't be delivered until July.
Old 05-04-2008   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

If they don't sell here than I'll just keep the PSLs and sell the tix.

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 05-10-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-04-2008   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Uh Oh....Fish On......Again!

Hello Seller,
Yes i am Still intrested in your Texans and i am willing to Pay $5000 for the Texans.So i will be Sending you a Cashier check or Moneyorder and i also include the shipping fees.So as soon as the check clear into your account you will deduct your own Money and send the remaining Money to my Shipper that will be coming for the Pick up of the Texans.So kindly get back to me with you full name and address and also Number so that i can send the check to you immidiately.
Thanks..,

FULL NAME.....................
STATE.................................
COUNTRY..........................
CITY...................................
HOME ADDRESS..............
ZIPCODE...........................
AMOUNT..........................
TELEPHONE NUMBER....................
Old 06-04-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Uh Oh....Fish On......Again!

Hello Seller,
Yes i am Still intrested in your Texans and i am willing to Pay $5000 for the Texans.So i will be Sending you a Cashier check or Moneyorder and i also include the shipping fees.So as soon as the check clear into your account you will deduct your own Money and send the remaining Money to my Shipper that will be coming for the Pick up of the Texans.So kindly get back to me with you full name and address and also Number so that i can send the check to you immidiately.
Thanks..,

FULL NAME.....................
STATE.................................
COUNTRY..........................
CITY...................................
HOME ADDRESS..............
ZIPCODE...........................
AMOUNT..........................
TELEPHONE NUMBER....................
Yep that's the scam right there that I was talking about. He wants you to send $1500 bucks back, problem is the cashier's check will clear at first and two weeks later the banks will figure it out and go garnish the funds. You would be out the tix plus the $1500 difference.

These guys are low down dirty scoundrels, there gramar is always off a bit as well, it sounds like he is buying the team LOL.
Old 06-04-2008   #15
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

I sent him my neighbors name and addy. He can send his $5k to those losers. LOL
Old 06-04-2008   #16
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
I sent him my neighbors name and addy. He can send his $5k to those losers. LOL
Man, I hope you aren't my neighbor!!!!! Are you?
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #17
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

We had a similar scam tried on us like this one when we sold our tractor when it was listed in the newspaper. They wanted to pay us double for what the tractor was worth, we called our bank and they said it was a total scam. I wish I had thought of Roc's plan of sending the neighbors info.
Old 06-05-2008   #18
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

I don't hate too many people but those a-hole neighbors are on the list.

Several years ago, my dog got out. They always LET thier pitbull out front with them. Well...their dog got mine and cost me $500. Thats on top of the $700 another neighbor paid for their cat...and another whose cat was killed.

So I go over to biatch and they won't answer the door. When I finally caught up to them...they said everyone else lied. My dog got into their backyard and its my problem. Ain't there responsibility? MF'ers. I am one of those vindictive fauckers. My day in the sun will come...eventually.

Now...it could be worse. I call their kid "billboard head" as GoldenPalace.com would pay $$$ to tattoo their logo on his giant forehead. The old lady could be in a witch movie...as is. And that turd old man looks like he gets beaten weekly with an ugly stick. So it could be worse....we could be them.
Old 06-06-2008   #19
Texans35
Rookie

Darn, I wish you had 3 tickets instead of 2. I am looking for 3 or 4 tickets in this endzone. I have lots of friends and family in 135,136,137 and 138.
I am looking for tickets close to them. I am very glad that you didn't get scamed though. I am sorry to hear about your Dog. I hope he lived. Your neighbors sound horrible.
Texans35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #20
TexansMVP
Probowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yep that's the scam right there that I was talking about. He wants you to send $1500 bucks back, problem is the cashier's check will clear at first and two weeks later the banks will figure it out and go garnish the funds. You would be out the tix plus the $1500 difference.

These guys are low down dirty scoundrels, there gramar is always off a bit as well, it sounds like he is buying the team LOL.
I just sold some extra tickets on eBay not too long ago and got sort of a shady looking money order. It's been probably over 2-3 weeks since I've deposited it into my bank and so is it safe to assume that it's good?

The only reason why I didn't follow up too much into this is b/c I figured we still have another month until the tickets arrive and so hopefully the bank should notify me before then if it was bad. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read