Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-14-2004   #1
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Default A little fan appreciation ..

.. Plummer to the fans...

JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha! Wow, I bet he feels like a jack*****. I bet thats not the first time he has done that. Just the first time he got caught.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004   #3
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Beats going into the stands and beating up someone.
I think it will cost him some $ .

cac

Last edited by cuppacoffee; 12-14-2004 at 06:53 PM.
cuppacoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Good point, cac!! (not that I condone it, but it is much better than player-fan "interaction")
Old 12-14-2004   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh yeah, Jakes wallet is about to get a bit liter. Not from the team though. They announced today that they would not be fining him. The league on the other hand probably will.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw an article somewhere where he apologized. It said one guy was heckling him and it just got to be too much and he overreacted. He said he was just very frustrated.

Last edited by WWJD; 12-15-2004 at 03:54 PM.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #7
DreamCatcher
Rookie

Needs to work on his fan PR profile.
Old 12-15-2004   #8
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

There needs to be a Fan Bill Of Rights like the arena football league.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004   #9
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Jake got his fine ....

Quote:
DENVER (Dec. 17, 2004) -- Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer was fined $5,000 by the NFL for making an obscene gesture during a Week 14 game against Miami.
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/8009417
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #10
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

I bet he's been frustrated his whole career in teh NFL. The guy was terrible at Arizona, but he's improved with a better team. He's shown he isn't a bad QB andis starting to play much better.
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #11
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveForTheGame
I bet he's been frustrated his whole career in teh NFL. The guy was terrible at Arizona, but he's improved with a better team. He's shown he isn't a bad QB andis starting to play much better.
don't want to criticize, but watch the man before you jump to conclusions about him. He was not terrible in Arizona, he was the best player they had, and arguably they ever had. His 4th quarter magic was amazing, and anyone who followed him would know that.

On the subject of the middle finger: shut up NFL. I understand it wasn't the right thing to do, but get off you're high horse. Jake is one of my favorite players in the NFL, and I wish fans would get off his back
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #12
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

The NFL fined Sean Taylor more money for wearing the wrong color socks then they fined him for pushing another player into a cheerleader

10 g's for the socks, 7500 for the cheerleader

And I'm sorry, if I were an NFL player I would sue anytime they tired to take 10 grand from me for the wrong color socks. I would win everytime too.
Old 12-19-2004   #13
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Jakes Birthday today

Happy Birthday, fans are *****s, good job Jake (just don't go into the stands to attack them )

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read