Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-25-2008   #41
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincy South???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
There are no semantics involved. If you want to call me out and say I do not know what I am talking about after I post a trophy for the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP and say were did not earn a CHAMPIONSHIP trophy I would imagine you have no argument at all. Super Bowl trophies no but that is not what was said. I am not a cow whisperer.
Even if that point were conceded (which it isn't), that worthless AFC Championship was won in a rather hollow fashion... Can you say "forward lateral"???
Old 06-25-2008   #42
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Forty+ years of pure futility for Dud's franchise, including the greatest choke job in the history of sports.

Our 6 seasons have nothing on that kind of epic failure.

But go ahead and gloat, because at the end of the day, you have the same number of NFL championship trophies in your display case as our young franchise.
Quote:
WRONG!

1999 AFC Championship Trophy

Nice try though ...
Quote:
There are no semantics involved. If you want to call me out and say I do not know what I am talking about after I post a trophy for the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP and say were did not earn a CHAMPIONSHIP trophy I would imagine you have no argument at all. Super Bowl trophies no but that is not what was said. I am not a cow whisperer.
Comprehension.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #43
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That is a Jan Brady argument at best. I'm suprised you didn't call DB "Marcia" at some point in that response.

While you are at it, why don't you start counting the Governer's cup "Championship" trophies from the preseason games vs. the Cowboys? Bud stole that thing a while back so I'm sure he still has it somewhere.

Last edited by Seņor Stan; 06-25-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: spellign
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008   #44
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected

I see 'ol fizzlepoint is still at it. I guess he doesn't have a home to go to. Poor thing!

Oh yes, and lest I forget, you haven't swept anybody this year junior. And when this season is over you will have your tail between your legs, so we won't be seeing you anymore. Maybe I'll change your moniker to fizzleflamer!
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #45
TitanJoe
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What more can I say? Tennessee sucks. "The Freak" is a jackass. Vincent's sexuality is called into question (along with his wanting to play or quit).

??? What ya got???

PS... BA still =
Wow! If you feel that way then what do you think about your own team? Six losses in a row and a 2-10 record versus Bud's boys should cool your opinion.
TitanJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #46
TitanJoe
Rookie

[quote=TEXANRED;942470]Tell me something, how exactly did you make it to the playoffs? Was it b/c the Colts rolled over and played dead? I think so.
Well, it helped beating you guys twice
And tell me something else, how did that one playoff game go for ya? Did the titans happen to get there balls back from the Chargers or are they going to keep them?
Yes, we lost but what was the score when you guys went to San Diego earlier on in the year? While you're looking up scores please glance at the scores of the last six games the Texans have played the Titans?

I would much rather have our team which is building itself like the Colts to be good for years instead of that patch work thing you guys got.

Oh yes because Chris Brown and Ahman Green are such great building blocks.
Old 06-30-2008   #47
TitanJoe
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
True. But this is a new season and while the Texans have gotten stronger and bettered there team the Titans have stayed complacent and have made no upgrades.

But don't worry, I'll wave to you as we pass you guys on the way up.
You're right! Alge Crumpler is a bum while guys the Titans have no interest in retaining, Chris Brown, make the Texans a much better team. Gotcha!
Sponsored links
Old 06-30-2008   #48
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanJoe View Post
Oh yes because Chris Brown and Ahman Green are such great building blocks.
Those are called STOP GAPS. We have very few of those now. They will be replaced in the not too distant future. Although how FRICKING HILARIOUS would it be to see Chris Brown finally have some good luck and stay healthy this year behind an Alex Gibbs revamped O-line. Guarantee all you want... but NOTHING is for sure either way. Titans fans would be sooooo pissed.

A Long term RB, playmaking Safety, and a long term DE opposite Mario (Colvin a very solid stop gap) are really the only big pieces left (assuming recent draft works out like the 2 before) for this team they are building for the long haul. A overhaul of Kubiak proportions wasnt going to happen over night. Even though to get to where we are now compared to that 2-14 season a few seasons ago in the amount of time they had with horrid cap issues is pretty amazing in itself.

Amobi Okoye, Eric Winston, Antwan Molden, Duane Brown, Demeco Ryans, Matt Schaub, Mario Williams, Xavier Adibi, Dunta Robinson, Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones, Kevin Walter, Owen Daniels, Fred Bennett, etc,etc.... are the long term pieces of the long term building he was talking about. Making us one of the youngest teams in the league with a heck of a lot of talent moving forward. A great problem to have.

Last edited by Tailgate; 06-30-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #49
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanJoe View Post
You're right! Alge Crumpler is a bum while guys the Titans have no interest in retaining, Chris Brown, make the Texans a much better team. Gotcha!
You mean like Eric Moulds last year?

Go back to your sister Titan boy.
ChampionTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #50
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

eh...whatever. The Titans have Bud Adams, we don't. That's all I need to know.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #51
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
You mean like Eric Moulds last year?

Go back to your sister Titan boy.
She's with pa right now .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read