Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-05-2008   #121
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AUSTIN fans! Where are we gonna watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I will be there. Can't get the new part installed until next week.
that's no coincidence. we made some calls. expect to find more delays next week too. see you sunday.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #122
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

For you RR dwellers, I heard they have a new 3rd Base there also.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #123
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

...and when I was there at RR 3b earlier this week, they had captioning on one tv up front over the pool table.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #124
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
...and when I was there at RR 3b earlier this week, they had captioning on one tv up front over the pool table.
I know. The guy who installed the TVs over there is the Texas School for the Deaf's former supertiendent's son, Ben. He's very pro-active when it comes to things like that.

Ironic...
Old 09-06-2008   #125
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess that's one way to take care of things.
Old 09-06-2008   #126
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

so ya'll r going to the one in round rock or the one in 6th street?
Old 09-07-2008   #127
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

6th street location.
Old 09-07-2008   #128
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at the 6th street location !
Old 09-07-2008   #129
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

man, i bought ribs, fajitas, sausage and beer to watch the game at home....and now I wish I hadn't so I can go down to third base. I didn't think I would be up early enough to make it down!!

Dammit. You guys have fun, i'll make it down soon enough.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #130
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be at South Austin hospital , my stepmother has a valve in her heart that
collapsed
. Hopefully she will recover and can with stand the stress of bypass surgery.
Old 09-07-2008   #131
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be watching from my couch. Sorry I had to give into KEYE's power, I don't want to drive downtown plus pay $20 for food there.

I'll miss the "Houston Texans for a first down" chants that 80% of the people there gives. You guys were really fun last year, have fun again this game.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #132
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
I will be at South Austin hospital , my stepmother has a valve in her heart that
collapsed
My condolences, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #133
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
collapsed
Sorry to hear that Ax. Take care of you and yours.
Old 09-07-2008   #134
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
collapsed
My prayers are with you and your family
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #135
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 123638 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
collapsed
My thoughts and prayers.
Old 09-07-2008   #136
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

All my best wishes and prayers for you and your Mom Ax!
You didn't miss much. We got hosed by a bunch of refugees from Nawlins, they took the best tables, then we only got 1 sometimes 2 screens to view it. I went by The Saxon Pub after the game and talked to the owner and he told me he does have the NFL ticket now and he WILL be showing the Texans. They are also starting somethin new with food over there. I'll be sending Bigwig a copy of the menu that can be posted as soon as I figure out why my brand new scanner isn't working.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #137
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

There were a handful of fans at RR 3b, and the game was on about 10 screens or more, with sound. As 3pm got closer Cowgirl fan started to move in. Good service, and nice eye candy.
Old 09-07-2008   #138
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and prayers . Hopefully she will
be ready for surgery on Tuesday and I will see y'all at 3rd base next Sunday.
Old 09-08-2008   #139
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I really don't think I wanna watch the Texans in a public place after what I saw yesterday. How embarrassing to be a Texans fan this week.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #140
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

I am not going back to 3rd Base, I am going to the Saxon. I will not pay $4 for a beer and $ 9 for a burger only to be told we can have two screens and be stuck in the middle of all the other teams fans.
I poster here before, we can have the Saxon to ourselves, and pay less for drinks, and there is no problem with parking. Since there were only 7 people from the boards and two stray fans, thats only 9 people it seems everybody has plans and alternate places to be and as I have been griping about ever since I started this thing a few years ago.
Anthony I am sorry to hear that about your mom, I will send some prayers your way and hope to see you soon.
Thansk to Kevin for making the effort to talk with the Saxon, so lest have a good watch party there, I know this next game it will be weaker than this one because its a home game so we will make do but next away game I expext to see y'all there. If any of you want to go to 3rd base have at it. They have lost my business and afew others too I am sure.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read