Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2008   #1
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Bull face mask

I don't know if anyone in here knows exactly what I'm talking about but a few years ago at one of the Texans games a guy came down near our seats and had this really cool Texans BUll Face Mask on. It was blue on one side and red on the other. It looked like it was made out of good materials as well, so there is a good chance that the guy might have CUSTOM MADE it himself. You couldn't see the guy's face at all and the nose on the bull face extended sort of far out like a dog's nose. It looked like a pretty intimidating mask and it was perfect for a football game. I have never seen one like this once since that particular game. Anyway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about or knows where I can find thid thing I would love to know because this mask was really cool and perfect for game day.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008   #2
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Bull face mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I don't know if anyone in here knows exactly what I'm talking about but a few years ago at one of the Texans games a guy came down near our seats and had this really cool Texans BUll Face Mask on. It was blue on one side and red on the other. It looked like it was made out of good materials as well, so there is a good chance that the guy might have CUSTOM MADE it himself. You couldn't see the guy's face at all and the nose on the bull face extended sort of far out like a dog's nose. It looked like a pretty intimidating mask and it was perfect for a football game. I have never seen one like this once since that particular game. Anyway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about or knows where I can find thid thing I would love to know because this mask was really cool and perfect for game day.
If he had a hat on with Bull Horns on it and the mask you described above.
The mask you're talking about is home made. The guy's name is Bulldozer.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #3
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
If he had a hat on with Bull Horns on it and the mask you described above.
The mask you're talking about is home made. The guy's name is Bulldozer.
Yeah, I think it did have a hat on top. And you're probably right about it being home made. My friends and I expected that it probably was because we have never seen one like it since. So who is this Bulldozer guy? Do you know him? I would really like to get one like that. I would pay to get one paid, but I don't really have a picture of one that I could show to someone with the kinds of craft skills to make one.
Old 06-18-2008   #4
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 28861 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I think it did have a hat on top. And you're probably right about it being home made. My friends and I expected that it probably was because we have never seen one like it since. So who is this Bulldozer guy? Do you know him? I would really like to get one like that. I would pay to get one paid, but I don't really have a picture of one that I could show to someone with the kinds of craft skills to make one.
Was this him...

Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

No, I think the other one was a little different but still very similar. I like that one as well, but I liked the ohter one a little better still. It was blue on one side and red on the other with the white stripe down the middle and you couldn't see the person's face at all.

I do like that one as well though.

Does anyone know where I could get one of these things made?
Old 06-19-2008   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

nota bull but found this LOL

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
nota bull but found this LOL

That one is pretty cool as well. I wouldn't mind having that one. The link just has a picture though. Any idea where I could get one?
Sponsored links
Old 06-23-2008   #8
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That one is pretty cool as well. I wouldn't mind having that one. The link just has a picture though. Any idea where I could get one?

NFL Shop has it

They have this one also......

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Yeah, that one is pretty cool as well. Thanks guys.
Old 06-23-2008   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, that one is pretty cool as well. Thanks guys.
No problem, I just stumbled upon this one.

It was on sale for 4.99 so I ordered one. lol

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

I kind of like the one with the hair better, but theyboth seem pretty cool.

I wish I could show the original one with the bull face mask that I was talking about. I have only seen it once, so it had to have been custom made or something. Hopefully I'll see the same guy at a game this year, and if so I'll take a picure of him.

I just always liked seeing certain fans on television with the crazy masks and helmets. It made their fans seem extra crazy and passionate. I'm going to get one of these for this year's games.
Old 06-23-2008   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
I have a mask sort of like this one.
Old 06-23-2008   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I ment this one.
Old 06-23-2008   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

You should try Academy that's where I got mine.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read