Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew

Tedc

Hardheaded
Only 10 people have signed up for the Blue Crew group. I know we have much more than that. Be heard, be seen, be there.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
I'm SAD!! Bill didn't ask me to be his friend!!:crying:

Takes a lot of time, which I have very little of. BUT, I'm trying to figure it all out.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I'm SAD!! Bill didn't ask me to be his friend!!:crying:

Takes a lot of time, which I have very little of. BUT, I'm trying to figure it all out.
I thought you said to hell with it... I will find you and beg you to be my friend!!! :heart:

*EDIT*

Done!!!

Tedc

Hardheaded
We have only 13 members!!????

No Dean, Jeff, LilRed, Texan Will, Yankee and his group, BullPen Andy, Bookreader Jen, Married Jen, Jezabelle, Shadow, Justin, Joe Texan, Bronco Billy, Preston (you are always and will always be a part of us) Same with you AJ, Pete,......the list goes on.

I will think of more in a minute. Can anyone add some untill I come back?

DiapHer

GO BIG RED!!!
We have only 13 members!!????

No Dean, Jeff, LilRed, Texan Will, Yankee and his group, BullPen Andy, Bookreader Jen, Married Jen, Jezabelle, Shadow, Justin, Joe Texan, Bronco Billy, Preston (you are always and will always be a part of us) Same with you AJ, Pete,......the list goes on.

I will think of more in a minute. Can anyone add some untill I come back?

Andy, Joe and Preston are signed up they just haven't signed up for the Blue Crew. I will email Jeff, Dean, Andy, Jezzabelle and Lil_Red. Shadow is helping Grma' set hers up.

I also sent it to Big Wig

Lil Red

Practice Squad
I was late to the game with the whole Facebook/MySpace thing. Guess I ought to join the cool kids and get on the bandwagon with this one! :shrug:

Tedc

Hardheaded
I was late to the game with the whole Facebook/MySpace thing. Guess I ought to join the cool kids and get on the bandwagon with this one! :shrug:
I have been worried about you with all that free time you will have. I was concerned you might move next to some seedy neighborhood bars and become a barfly :toast2: or take up an extra job selling shoes.:winky:

Good to see ya on board again.:blowakiss:

76Texan

Hall of Fame
I have been worried about you with all that free time you will have. I was concerned you might move next to some seedy neighborhood bars and become a barfly :toast2: or take up an extra job selling shoes.:winky:

Come on down! :specnatz:

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Got a headache! Been messing around with that site for 30min and still can't figure out how to get a pic set up. This is STRESSFUL YA'LL!!! But, I'll figure it out eventually. At least I know I have FRIENDS!!!!:doot:

:shetexan:

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!

It got really creepy when she started sniffing it.

(I kid, I kid!)

Lil Red

Practice Squad

:redface: Hey, everyone has their favorites!

Tedc

Hardheaded
No comment.

Yeah, sometimes it is best to not say anything rather than to say something that might incriminate yourself.

Blue Crew Update....We have 23 members...still no Adam, Steph, Dean, BullPenAndy, Daniel (from Dallas), "Other" Jen and her new Hubby, or Bookreader Jen (I may be mistaken here).

I know there are others. Post their names here. We can talk about them.

DiapHer

GO BIG RED!!!
Dean has been a tad busy with some personal matters...and I spoke with BigWig (Tom) so he knows about it also.

Specnatz

Hall of Fame
Yeah, sometimes it is best to not say anything rather than to say something that might incriminate yourself.

Blue Crew Update....We have 23 members...still no Adam, Steph, Dean, BullPenAndy, Daniel (from Dallas), "Other" Jen and her new Hubby, or Bookreader Jen (I may be mistaken here).

I know there are others. Post their names here. We can talk about them.
I will give a shout out to Jen in San Antonio and let her know about it.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I will give a shout out to Jen in San Antonio and let her know about it.
I know three Jen's now, San Antonio (ShinerBock), BookReaderJen and of course TxDavid's better half (or as we call her, "Jen with a Pen", who mysteriously shows cleavage when its time to buy stuff from her daughter's school :hmmm: )