Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2008   #21
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Reebok Men's NFL White Replica Jersey - Mario Williams $20 @ Footlocker.com

Just got mine in today and it looks great. Definitely worth more than the $20 I paid for it.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #22
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reebok Men's NFL White Replica Jersey - Mario Williams $20 @ Footlocker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I purchased one of these for my wife. Do you think a L kids is big enough for a smallish woman?
I wear a size 8 and usually an L kids is just perfect.

I'm hoping to put up a video soon that shows different ways to bling up a jersey. A $9.99 jersey is a perfect candidate to bling up.

/Texans women need to represent with style.
Old 06-18-2008   #23
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine arrived 2 days ago. Must say, they are well worth the money. Two jerseys for 40 bucks, that is hard to beat any way you count it.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #24
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I didnt buy a jersey( didnt need one, have 4 now)
But I did buy the shoes and cooler they had on sale!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #25
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine arrived yesterday. It is a birthday present for my hubby, now he won't have to wear his duct taped over Carr Jersey. We did one up as Schaub and added a 1 in front of the 8 on another and made a Rosenfels jersey.

I did get myself a ladies Johnson jersey also.
Old 06-19-2008   #26
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dammit... I missed it.
I wonder if I can dye one of those Shaun Alexander jerseys battle red...?
j/k
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #27
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Makes me wish I got 2-3 of em.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-19-2008   #28
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish somebody worthwhile would take 71. I've got a sweet Boselli jersey with the sew on letters that I'm just waiting to convert into somebody else. I was hoping Duane Brown would go for it but we hadn't scraped Jordan Black off yet so it wasn't available.
Old 06-19-2008   #29
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got my Demeco Ryans jersey for my wife today!!.....??

Only?? What is this? Heres what they shipped: Pants

Needless to say I wasn't pleased...
Old 06-20-2008   #30
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I wish somebody worthwhile would take 71. I've got a sweet Boselli jersey with the sew on letters that I'm just waiting to convert into somebody else. I was hoping Duane Brown would go for it but we hadn't scraped Jordan Black off yet so it wasn't available.
Just put your own name on it. I own 4 jeresys, 3 prints - one of each color offered and 2 of them are outdated (Carr, Sharper) and one official one... outdated (Carr).

Even though these were a good price, I think the next jersey I do will be personalized.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #31
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hahahahaha, did you know Dr. Pepper really burns when it's accidentally snorted up into the nasal cavity? That is priceless.

I was going to say the jersey should fit fine...only thing I can think of is it may be a bit short (not necessarily a bad thing).

I will say, what you got might fit a little different.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #32
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I just realized that the women''s jersey I ordered was a Demeco one and they sent me a Johnson one instead. I guess it is better than pants.
Old 06-21-2008   #33
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Mine arrived yesterday. It is a birthday present for my hubby, now he won't have to wear his duct taped over Carr Jersey. We did one up as Schaub and added a 1 in front of the 8 on another and made a Rosenfels jersey.

I did get myself a ladies Johnson jersey also.
props to you, i bought myself one and got one for my bro because he duct taped his carr jersey as well, can't wait to see his face and hopefully your hubby is thrilled
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read