Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-06-2008   #21
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You replace a Texans player yourself

Kicker! I can kick a field goal 35 yards!

2nd option would be 3rd down running back. I'm only 5'6 but I'm quick and fast and could take it all the way!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #22
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets see., I am 5'9 170 lbs, with a max bench of 230 or so. I play hockey and love to hit, although I am not a very fast funner. Fullback, maybe a slower linebacker. I think fullback would be the best bet, because I do have solid hands.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #23
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Offense: I'd be tailback. And I'd be the kind of tailback Kubiak hates, dancing in the backfield and creating my own route on the fly.

Defense: Weakside DE. Blowing off the line at the snap and blindsiding the QB.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #24
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Punt returner!

I'd run to the sidelines as soon as the ball was snapped.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #25
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Get out of my way Travis. 6'2" 330 lbs. I could pretend to still play DT.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #26
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I think my top positions i could bring to the table are FB, TE, or OLB.
Old 06-07-2008   #27
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bye bye Petey Faggins, Hello #42 for your Houston Texans, Kiwitexansfan.

6'0" 185lbs, lightning quick over 40 yards, nasty demeanour and acute awareness, not afraid to stick my nose into trouble.

I honestly think that Bennett, Molden, Robinson and Reeves are a great foursome of corners, so I can be the 5th guy to cover in spots, play some passionate special teams, blow up some returners, maybe even offer some kick return skills....
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-07-2008   #28
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Get out of my way Travis. 6'2" 330 lbs. I could pretend to still play DT.

I'll be right next to you clogging up the middle at 6'5" 315, or maybe at scat back... you never know...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #29
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

DE opposite of MW to kill the QB if Mario doesn't get to him first!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #30
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Corner, I'm not fast, strong, or remotely good at anything football but i would love to jam a WR like TO or Ocho Cinco or some cocky bastard like that who are trying to give the NFL a bad name. In all reality, the guy who sells players real maple syrup but...
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #31
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Good thread. I'm 6'2" 300 lbs. played every positon on my high school squad o-line, but my starting position was DT, move over TJ, loved to get after the QB best game of my life had 3 sacks, 2 FF, 1 Batted down pass, and 6 solo tackles. Six months latter football was over for me Broke my neck during spring pratice. For years still had the desire to try and put the pads back on but common sense prevalied.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #32
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

I actually played QB in 8th grade and parts of 9th grade. That said, I doubt I have the wits or drive to be an NFL QB. So, for that reason, kick off Quinn Gray and sit my ass on the bench for a very fun and safe 15 year career as Houston's third string QB.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008   #33
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry Duane. I know you are new here, but you're gonna have to sit. I'm 6'4" 250 right now. If I can add about 50 pounds of muscle (anyone have Clemens' #) I could watch Schaub's blindside and play LT. I have decent enough footwork from playing basketball and football in the old days.
Old 06-08-2008   #34
wicked_wayz
all blacks

6'1 220 pounds, since i play center in rugby its only natural that i play running back
Old 06-10-2008   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Ok, if not waterboy then Fullback, would love to plow the way and open up holes. Team position if there ever was one
Now that is interesting. It takes a special type to give up the glory as a back and be the full back. Most knowledgable folks understand the importance of this position but maybe not as many casual fans. I am impressed. Steve
Old 06-10-2008   #36
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

Practice Squad Kicker! I have some experience playing soccer yet would need to learn and practice at the position for awhile
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008   #37
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

im 5'6", 145... and since i'm a big texans fan, i wanna see them win... so forget it, i'm fine watching.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
im 5'6", 145... and since i'm a big texans fan, i wanna see them win... so forget it, i'm fine watching.
I think you could maybe walk on at the University of Houston. That team recently lost an RB not much bigger than you. Who knows? If you make it big, please remember who gave you the idea.
Old 06-13-2008   #39
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx

Either DeMeco or Mario coming off the edge. Im at 6'2 235 so an LB is prolly better suited. i LOVE coming off the edge though

Last edited by RipTraxx; 06-13-2008 at 01:56 PM.
RipTraxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #40
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

WR, Deep Threat specialist. Simply b/c i've got great hands & my game was similar to Randy Moss when i was in high school; just put it in the vicinity of my 6'3 220 frame & noone is out-leaping me for the ball, period.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read