Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2008   #1
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Orange Lot Tailgaters

Just wondering, how many of you also tailgate in the Orange Lot? I know a few of us here do. I know the Filo's do, and well that's really it....

Who else does?????
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008   #2
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot Tailgaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Just wondering, how many of you also tailgate in the Orange Lot? I know a few of us here do. I know the Filo's do, and well that's really it....

Who else does?????

I was going to tailgate in orange this year, but then I decided to stay in the best lot ever......Yellow baby!

YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
I was going to tailgate in orange this year, but then I decided to stay in the best lot ever......Yellow baby!

I waved at y'all as I drove by in WALLER county. Orange lot was superb as usual.
Yellow lot may be on grass ,but Orange Lot Rules!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I rep in the orange lot. Its the most diverse lot IMO.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #5
Bohunk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been in the OL since first game 2002!
We (4 guys with 4 spots) usually hang out close to Light pole 11.

Hope that maybe this year we will finally get enough port-o-johns to cover the need. The wife refuses to go to the games anymore due to the lack of sanitary conditions...

Bohunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read