Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2008   #21
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats HARDCORE TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
Those are cool magnets. I recieved one last year. (Thanks again Hardcore Texan) and it is still proudly displayed on my Mustang

Congrats on the growing business
Thanks, glad it's still holding up in the elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
Hardcore,

Just put in my order on your web site, but wanted to order 4 of them. could not change quantity.
Can you send me 4 and charge my card?
Let me know,

Steve
Sorry, I didn't see this before, I was not subscribed to the thread, my wife was just telling me about the order yesterday and I told her I would see if I could figure out who had ordered it. Thanks for your order!

Let me find out about the quantity thing. We don't have access to your card, we do everything through Paypal, it's confidential, the money just shows up in the account, there should be a way to adjust the quantity though. I will let you know.

Worst case scenario, you can send us a check for the remaining 3 magnets.
Old 06-23-2008   #22
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Thanks for the quick shipment! and the check is in the mail!

Steve
Old 06-23-2008   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
Thanks for the quick shipment! and the check is in the mail!

Steve
Thanks Steve. We found out what was going on with our website, apparently we had Paypal set up for only one order at a time and could not change the quantity. My wife worked with our friend who did our website to add a shopping cart feature, so the problem has been resolved. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Old 07-07-2008   #24
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

[quote=Hardcore Texan;937945]Thanks, glad it's still holding up in the elements.

Yea I dont drive that car nearly as much as I should..
Old 05-19-2009   #25
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I just wanted to say, the Capitol Gift Shop got around to putting us up on their website. They have been carrying our magnets now for 3 years or so, don't know how long ago they added us to the website, I haven't checked it in a while. I am stoked though, they just bought 100 more last week.

http://www.texascapitolgiftshop.com/...nd%20Keychains

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 05-19-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009   #26
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

And the State History Muesem too, run by the same people though.

http://texasstatehistorymuseumstore....egory_Code=NOV

I wholesale to these guys and I retail them for the same price but with shipping and tax included.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 05-19-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-19-2009   #27
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3596 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome man!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-19-2009   #28
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the description......

Quote:
Finally, a car magnet that's full of Texas bravado, and tells it like it is! There's nothing wishy-washy about it.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009   #29
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I like the description......

Yeah, my wife and I got a kick out of that.
Old 05-19-2009   #30
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you have a store? I'm in Pflugerville and I'd like to run in and purchase three. I'm not game for going to the Capitol for just this.
Old 05-19-2009   #31
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

good job buddy. I have 2 on my fridge right now lol.
Old 05-19-2009   #32
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Do you have a store? I'm in Pflugerville and I'd like to run in and purchase three. I'm not game for going to the Capitol for just this.
You can buy them directly from me off my website at: www.hardcoreamerican.com

I don't know what the gift shop charges for shipping if you buy from them, but my retail price is better since it includes shipping and tax, plus I wholesale to these guys.

We use Paypal so I believe you can pay with just about any debit/credit card. If you want to pay cash, then yeah, in person is at the Capitol gift shop is always going to have them (as long as they carry us). I don't actually have a storefront, used to vendor at festivals but don't really do that anymore. If you don't want to use Paypal from my site, shoot me a PM and I will mail them out to you and you can mail me cash or check, I know I can trust you. Or we can meet up since you are so close to RR.
Old 05-19-2009   #33
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
You can buy them directly from me off my website at: www.hardcoreamerican.com

I don't know what the gift shop charges for shipping if you buy from them, but my retail price is better since it includes shipping and tax, plus I wholesale to these guys.

We use Paypal so I believe you can pay with just about any debit/credit card. If you want to pay cash, then yeah, in person is at the Capitol gift shop is always going to have them (as long as they carry us). I don't actually have a storefront, used to vendor at festivals but don't really do that anymore. If you don't want to use Paypal from my site, shoot me a PM and I will mail them out to you and you can mail me cash or check, I know I can trust you. Or we can meet up since you are so close to RR.
I'd easily pay 10 bucks a pop for these. Good products are important to me so I'm willing to pay a premium for that sometimes. I figure I'd be getting a bargain at $5 each.
Old 05-19-2009   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'd easily pay 10 bucks a pop for these. Good products are important to me so I'm willing to pay a premium for that sometimes. I figure I'd be getting a bargain at $5 each.
edit.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 05-19-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-19-2009   #35
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Our first commercial with video

From a couple of years ago. Soon as I can figure out how to share MP3 files from Photobucket or somewhere I will post my two radio commercials we ran a few times, it all got too expensive too quick.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 05-19-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2009   #36
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Our first commercial with video

From a couple of years ago. Soon as I can figure out how to share MP3 files from Photobucket or somewhere I will post my two radio commercials we ran a few times, it all got too expensive too quick.
voice kind of sounds like the guy from monster truck commercials
Old 05-20-2009   #37
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If you guys buy one of these for your car/truck, GLUE it on!! I have had FOUR stolen off my car since Hardcore started selling them. I have a few chosen words for people who do that, but, I will be nice today, don't know why though.

The next one won't come off so easy, I can assure you of that!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009   #38
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Paul, I thought you would enjoy this. Kristina and I were at a charity concert this weekend. The main singer was yesterday and it was Roger Creager. Born and raised Texas boy and fantastic country singer and LOVED your magnet. He signed our bus and asked if I had an extra magnet he could have and I gave him one and he told me it was going on his truck!! Here are a couple of pictures! Enjoy!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009   #39
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Dude, that is freakin' awesome! I am so glad I gave you more than one

Great pics! Thank you so much for posting. I need to find a way to get a shirt to him, I will give him one, maybe he would wear it on stage.
Old 06-29-2009   #40
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Id love some Texans magnets for my car.. but I would really like the 'calvin" taking a whiz on the Cowboys star. Do you know where I can get one?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read