Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2008   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Congrats HARDCORE TEXAN

I'm sure this is the wrong spot for this but Hardcore Texan has a bussiness selling Hardcore Texan and American merchandise.

On my way to work this afternoon going from League City to Texas City I saw 4 HARDCORE TEXAN magnets.

Congrats seems like you're gettin popular
Old 05-31-2008   #2
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: Congrats HARDCORE TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I'm sure this is the wrong spot for this but Hardcore Texan has a bussiness selling Hardcore Texan and American merchandise.

On my way to work this afternoon going from League City to Texas City I saw 4 HARDCORE TEXAN magnets.

Does he have a website? I tried Google but no luck.
Old School is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #3
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
Possibly this??

http://www.hardcoreamerican.com/Home_Page.html
Old 05-31-2008   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I was wondering what I missed, like I should have known what he had going on. Hardcore??
Old 05-31-2008   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Congrats HARDCORE TEXAN

His magnet is on my fridge and the back of Adam's truck.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is his Myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/hardcore_american
Old 05-31-2008   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Attachment 300

Heres a picture of the magnet. I think every Texan fan should have one on their tailgate.

Last edited by Andrew6; 07-01-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Andrew6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-31-2008   #8
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Attachment 300

Heres a picture of the magnet. I think every Texan fan should have one on their tailgate.
I know I'll be getting one.
Old 06-01-2008   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
I know I'll be getting one.
I love mine. Feel kinda special to be one of the first to have it on my truck.
Old 06-01-2008   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry, I just can't help laughing...

In my case, I clicked on the link and the first thing I saw (an advertisement link at the top of his page) read as follows:

Quote:
Free Asian Dating - More than 50,000 Ads with Pictures
Old 06-01-2008   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Congrats HARDCORE TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post

In my case, I clicked on the link and the first thing I saw (an advertisement link at the top of his page) read as follows:
Nothing says America like the ability to get a late night massage
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 06-12-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I have just seen this, we have been out of town at my Mom and Dad's house in Anahuac.

That is SO AWESOME!!! 4 is the most I have ever been told about. Thanks for posting this and for all of the kind words from everyone. The business is growing little by little. We have a new customer in Austin, Waterloo records. We had a message waiting for us at home from them, they have already sold 30 in the last 3 weeks and want to purchase more. Our best customer is still the State Capitol building and State History Museum gift shops in Downtown Austin, we are proud to be sold at our State Capitol!!!

We meant to take some to All Access, we were going to have some autographs done on one and frame it and put in the gameroom. I was also going to give some to the players if they liked them.........but someone I know forgot to grab them and put them into the truck. *cough, Thumper, cough*
Old 06-01-2008   #13
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
That's the website alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I was wondering what I missed, like I should have known what he had going on. Hardcore??
I thought you had probably heard, we just really specialize in the magnets.
Old 06-01-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:

Was that you that ordered one?
Old 06-01-2008   #15
Thumper
Veteran

Rep Power: 36 Thumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respectedThumper is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes Congrats to YOU!..... and me, he he he, nice to be a business partner

For fun I searched Hardcore Texan under Google Images, and found this....

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DG

I say you don't need to drive a truck to be a Hardcore Texan!

Thumper
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #16
Andrew6
Site Contributor

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=10337111

heres a picture of my truck with the Hardcore Texan magnet
Old 06-01-2008   #17
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Was that you that ordered one?
Yep, my Dad is a native Houstonian, and I'm quite certain he'd put it on his new truck!
Old 06-01-2008   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Yep, my Dad is a native Houstonian, and I'm quite certain he'd put it on his new truck!
Thanks! It will ship out tomorrow.
Old 06-06-2008   #19
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Those are cool magnets. I recieved one last year. (Thanks again Hardcore Texan) and it is still proudly displayed on my Mustang

Congrats on the growing business
Old 06-11-2008   #20
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Hardcore,

Just put in my order on your web site, but wanted to order 4 of them. could not change quantity.
Can you send me 4 and charge my card?
Let me know,

Steve

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read