Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Looking for Lower Level Seats? Face Value

Texans Pride

Veteran
Hey everyone!

Denise and I moved our seats from section 122, row G, seats 10 and 11, over to section 111.

We did this on Tuesday, and I just got off the phone with the Texans, and our old seats (122) are still available.

I just wanted to let folks know they are out there, and are pretty much the only lower levels they have available that are together.

Enjoy the seats, man they were a lot of fun!

Ash

Hey everyone!

Denise and I moved our seats from section 122, row G, seats 10 and 11, over to section 111.

We did this on Tuesday, and I just got off the phone with the Texans, and our old seats (122) are still available.

I just wanted to let folks know they are out there, and are pretty much the only lower levels they have available that are together.

Enjoy the seats, man they were a lot of fun!

Ash

Did you buy your new PSLs directly from the Texans?

Did you buy your new PSLs directly from the Texans?

I did.

I called, just to check if anything was available. I was told no. Then, five minutes later, I got a call back, saying that someone had just turned in a set and they wanted to know if I wanted them.

I DID!

When it all came down to it, Denise and I just wanted to be on the Texans home side. Call us silly, but for several years we've been watching it on tv from Denver, Colorado, it's our time to be home!

Back