Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-29-2008   #1
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer
Default Green Bay Travel Package

Anyone bought the Green Bay Travel Package yet?
What hotel are the Texan's fans staying at?
Partying at?
Old 05-30-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Travel Package

My old boss lives up there. He said "come on up and I'll get the tickets."

Nice offer but too cold in Dec for this poor ol' South Texas Boy.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Green Bay Travel Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Flash View Post
Partying at?
We MIGHT. The Mrs.' granparents live an hour away.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #4
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Flash View Post
Partying at?
Where is the package located at on HT.com? I looked...but the poor setup on the site is preventing me from finding it.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

See if this works...

http://www.houstontexans.com/fanzone...velprogram.asp
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think the GB package offered by the TEXANS includes airfare. Good luck in reaching anyone also. I finally gave up, figured they didn't have the package complete. I even contacted the Texans ticketing dept and sent an e-mail to the fan feedback section on the MMB. I received a response that I would be contacted within 24 hrs by the people in charge of the travel packages. That's been three weeks ago, haven't heard a word.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #7
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't purchase the travel package, I thought it was too pricey and didn't include airfare. I bought my tickets from titletowntickets.com. They are reasonably priced tickets and have VIP tailgating packages for $50 bucks. Good luck finding a hotel....They are pretty scarce. The whole trip for my wife and I cost less than. $1100.

Old 05-31-2008   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Green Bay Travel Package

We have 2 free plane tickets, possibly could stay at the Mrs.' grandparents, all we need is tickets, tailgating pass, and a rental car Ask me again in November after the bar results are out, lol.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #9
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I might go...
Old 06-01-2008   #10
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I think I might go...
Woo hoo, are we going to have shotgun 30 in Green Bay?

SheTexan and I are talking about going, but it is not looking good for it actually happening right now.

This could tip the scales.
Old 06-02-2008   #11
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Woo hoo, are we going to have shotgun 30 in Green Bay?

SheTexan and I are talking about going, but it is not looking good for it actually happening right now.

This could tip the scales.
Don't know yet...too early to tell...but I would LOVE to go.
Old 06-03-2008   #12
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Preacher Man will be in Green Bay, unless by some miracle the Horns are playing in the Big XII Championship Game in KC that same weekend.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #13
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer
Smile Re: Green Bay Travel Package

Got me some ticks!
Went through Stub Hub, and the Battle Red Bunch is traveling!
7 of us are heading up. Now, I just need a hotel.
As we get closer to December, we'll have to find out where Texan's fans are to meet!
Old 06-06-2008   #14
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Hotels are definatly hard to come by that weekend. I was looking the other day because my brother in law and I were thinking of going. We'll go save some money and sleep in the car..haha
Old 06-12-2008   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope nobody has tickets on Continental for this trip. I just saw this in the Chronicle

Quote:
Continental also is pulling out of 15 destinations entirely: Oakland, Palm Springs, Chattanooga, Reno, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Montgomery, Toledo, Ohio; and Green Bay, Wisc. domestically, and Bali, Indonesia; Cologne, Germany; Santiago, Dominican Republic, Guayaquil and Monclova internationally.

The Continental release didn't specify capacity reductions on routes that are not being eliminated.

Customers who are currently booked on flights that no longer will exist after Sept. 3 will be contacted by Continental so they can make new arrangements.
link

I was counting on using frequent flyer miles on Continental, if I was going to go.
Old 06-12-2008   #16
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's just pack up our horse and buggy and head on out!! Bout the only way to get there without robbing a bank or winning the lotto.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #17
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of my group is heading up there to represent Yellow Lot. I am leaning towards Pittsburgh opening day. It will be cheaper since I can stay with the in-laws.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #18
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Continental also is pulling out of 15 destinations entirely: Oakland, Palm Springs, Chattanooga, Reno, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Montgomery, Toledo, Ohio; and Green Bay, Wisc. domestically, and Bali, Indonesia; Cologne, Germany; Santiago, Dominican Republic, Guayaquil and Monclova internationally.

The Continental release didn't specify capacity reductions on routes that are not being eliminated.

Customers who are currently booked on flights that no longer will exist after Sept. 3 will be contacted by Continental so they can make new arrangements.

I spoke with a rep. from Continental yesterday and they are going to cancel flights to Green Bay. If you do have a flight set with them...just call them @ 1-800-523-3272 and find out what they are going to do to accomidate you. They are in the process of informing travelers of their options right now. My reservations were not affected by these changes since I am connecting with Delta and Northwest.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read